Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• I used to

• Total voters

Richie

Hyper Poster
It's been done before but not in a long time! Things might have changed etc.

Basically, do you smoke? Opinions?

This is about cigarettes by the way, not other forms of smoking. But feel free to dicuss other things you smoke, if you do, here if you really want to.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Smoking. Is. Sad. 1000 different toxins, of which 300 are guaranteed to kill you if you swallow a teaspoon of them (by the way, in Norwegian, a Smoking is another word for tuxedo). It smells horribly, looks disgusting, and generally makes people avoid you. And a single cigarette shortens your life by 8-10 minutes...
I'm glad we have the strictest Smoking Law in the world, and that the percentage of smokers in Norway is under 20%. Can't stand smoking...

Mike

Giga Poster
Never smoked before, and never will.
I can hardly even stand around with people who are smoking.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Not for a week and I intend to keep it that way. It is a really bad thing. You start young having the occasional fag before or after school with someone just to try it and before you know it you are a regular. Once you actually feel like having a fag, ditch them or even better don't start.

marc

CF Legend
Sorry to say I do, but would love to give up but its so bloody hard.

I have once stopped for 3 months but started again.

I wish they would bring out a drug to take away the pain of giving up, I just wish I never started.

Snoo

The Legend
Smoked weed twice.

Thats it.

I detest smoking.. especially people who do it at athletic events. If I ever see someone smoking at a track meet, I always tell them to put it out.

I've tried cigarettes numerous times and I seriously can't stand to smoke them, or to be around second hand smoke. It smells nasty, and it makes my hair and clothes stink.

So it's a no for me, and I don't intend to ever start. I value my life way too much, and I don't exactly want to smell bad either.

John91

Mega Poster
I can't stand the cigarettes, I'd rather kill myself with better smelling stuff such as diesel and 2 stroke engines. I don't know why, petrolhead probably.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
southend_marc said:
I wish they would bring out a drug to take away the pain of giving up, I just wish I never started.

There is a drug which your quack can prescribe called Zyban.

I smoke, I enjoy smoking. I'm fully aware of the risks attached and non-smokers rights to enjoy smoke free air...providing the accept that I have a right to smoke.

I will give up one day when I really want to. At this moment in time I don't want to but as southened_marc says, I wish I never started.

Sam

Giga Poster
Yup.

No intentions of giving up- it costs me very little (duty free tobacco), I enjoy it and couldn't give a **** if other people don't like my smoke- they can deal with it.

I also smoke other stuff.... but not on a regular basis.

marc

CF Legend
Ian I am not allowed to take Zyban plus I know people who have used it and it did not work neither did the new one either.