What's new

Big Brother 2009

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Yay! I was right about the eviction again today *glee*

So glad he went. Not overly entertaining, very disrespectful and a bit of an arsehole really.

Something tells me that this will be Davina's last year as she forgot Cairon's name as he came out and had to ask for it. I don't think she'll last much longer...

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
Sree makes me feel sick. I felt sick that he isn't up for eviction tonight, after all he was narrowly beaten by Halfwit and Angel.

Mark, I swear to god you turned me into an alzheimers victim I saw you on Big Mouth and I didn't know where I recognised your face from. :lol:

Anyway, tonight Angel will be gone and Halfwit will have reigned superior yet again. I just hope sree is pitted against him next week!

Ollie

CF Legend
For those that missed Mark when he was on BBBM you can see him briefly in this video at around 14 seconds in on the bottom right corner of the screen.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgzKxmHODzs&feature=channel[/youtube]

Pierre

Strata Poster
Just caught Fridays show last night, and saw Marcus' standing up against Big Brother. Go on lad!

Mark

Strata Poster
Yeah and then he goes and destroys it being a twat.

It certainly has all kicked off this week and I am going on Big Mouth again tonight WAHOO. I reckon Marcus is going to be booted personally...

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
I think Marcus is truthful, although he comes across idiotic sometimes.

I hate Kris with a passion, along with Dogface & ''innocent'' Charlie.

Mark

Strata Poster
Nah, I actually think Charlie hasnt done anything wrong at all, apart from being an alchofrolic, but we are all guilty of that sometimes.

Kris, i'm still unsure of.

Marcus, I liked, up until this week and everything Noirin.

Siavash, I hated to begin with, but had grown to really like in recent weeks, until the last couple of days of his **** stirring.

Dogface; I think she is genuinely lovely person.

Carly: Hmmmmmmmm, Not sure

Lisa: Love and hate embodied!

HalfWit: GET HIM THE HELL OUT!

Ollie

CF Legend
Yeah I checked. He didn't do as much speaking which is a shame.
I wasn't sure what they were all talking about as I gave up watching this Big Brother after the second day. And all they do on Big Mouth is have loads of ad breaks and random amateur made videos of the house mates that I assume are meant to be funny like the on about the muscles and the one about Shree in all the movies.

bazpa

Hyper Poster
Shame on you Mark - three feet away from Shree and you didn't strangle him!!!
We'd have smuggled cakes & stuff into prison for you.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Neal said:
Ollie said:
Yeah I checked. He didn't do as much speaking which is a shame.

I swear he spoke a hell of a lot more Roller Coaster Ollie... :roll:

It's "Roller Coaster Oliver", Kneal!

I didn't see it last night as I was out. I caught 5mins of the actual Big Brother show this morning at work and my god, I maintain it's utter dog-turd TV. Horses for courses.