What's new

Big Brother 2009

Mark

Strata Poster
Just to quickly clarify. The first question i had to ask was a staged question... apparently the producer thought it was funny....... (None of us thought so)

Was a kick arse experience though loved it. Hop to go on again soon!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
The show, Big Brother and it's "sibling shows" are desperate and dire. It really is gutter tv. Davina is a terrible. Although she's fine (for a woman that has "man qualities") she's so squawky.

I watched Mark Big Mouth last night to see Mark and cringed throughout.

I though Mark seemed confident and clear.

But yeah, aside from Mark's bits (lol!) the show isn't for me.

Brookes

Giga Poster
I'm so glad Sophia went last night, she was doing my head in so much. I wish they could have evicted both Halfwit and Sophia as both their voices annoy me so much. Sree is also really irritating, he just talks pure rubbish constantly, and it was funny seeing Cairun having a go at him.

I also stayed up to watch Big Mouth last night and saw Mark, he seemed to be one of the people who said the most which was fair cool. Although, when Brian was sick after that egg, that was disgusting, and he did it in a party hat. :p

I wish Saffia hadn't have walked as I think she was a good housemate and Sophia just spoilt it for her because she hated her for no reason. I think Sophia was the main reason she left, not her kids, she knew they would miss them, but she didn't realise there would be such an annoying hobbit there.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I don't like BBBM, and therefore, last night was a rarity. However, Mark did make me and my mum chuckle. You were really getting into the questions :p

Oh, and Mark: From my experience of Essex people, they only do that on weekends :p

Ollie

CF Legend
Mark said:
Just to quickly clarify. The first question i had to ask was a staged question... apparently the producer thought it was funny....... (None of us thought so)

Was a kick arse experience though loved it. Hop to go on again soon!
Which one was the first question. I missed the first 10 minutes of the show so may of missed it.

Brookes

Giga Poster
^ I think it was something like "Why does Noreen keep wearing them stupid glasses? She isn't even short sighted!"

Ollie

CF Legend
Yeah that was the first thing I saw Mark say. I didn't know what it was about as I can't remember anyone's names in the house this year. But then I checked on the site and it was that woman who had her eyebrows shaved off and a pair of glasses and moustache drawn on her in permanent marker on the first night.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I think I'm developing a man-crush on one of the housemates.

Personally, I think Rodrigo is a very attractive young man and he's very sweet. I'm not gay or such, but I just think he's a nice looking bloke.

Last night's episode was boring imo. Mainly because the only 'highlight' was the argument which I had already seen as I was watching live coverage the night before.

I'm hoping for some more interesting and entertaining tasks, and not the boring ones that have happened so far.

Mark

Strata Poster
Interesting-ish task started on last nights show. They have to perform a routine from the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang stage show. Naturally it caused arguments within minutes, which is all good.

Give them each an axe and let them hack their way through the competition, that's what I say. It would be like Big Brother: The Saw Edition!

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I never thought I'd say this when Half-wit is up for eviction - but I want Cairon to go.

He's such a sexist, big headed, offensive pig who is bullying Sree. To be honest, it's not just him who's bullying him, lots of them are, but he just seems to be the main 'culprit' now.

Half-wit is actually quite entertaining as he pisses people off.

Mark

Strata Poster
Sree is not exactly unable to defend himself. (As we have heard) He isn't being bullied per say. He has individually wound every person up in the house, and half of the public watching it! He makes me cringe with some of the crap that flows from his oversized mouth.

Example: He had a row with Cairon and said Cairon was disrespecting him by swearing him etc etc and then no more then 2 days later he is telling Marcus to "Shut the **** up"... HYPOCRITE.

Also, all the stuff with Noirin. He goes in the diary room and is under the dillusion that she thinks he is "superman". No mate - she actually thinks you are an annoying leech who spouts complete tripe!

Half Wit has gone beyond entertainment. He also just makes me cringe with embarrassment at the absolute garbage that sounds every time he opens that ever smug grinning trap of his!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I caught the last 20 mins of the show last night. It's still utter dog-turd tv, but who's the bird with the drawn-on glasses and "nipples you can hang coathangers on"?

She is ****ing gorgeous. I can see why the Indian bloke was getting all upset about her.

Does anybody have a spare can of cider?

Martyn

Giga Poster
^I thought exactly the same thing. Not seen it since the very first episode and thought she was pretty hot.

I wouldn't mind seeing that party piece myself.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
**** off, Hoyer, she's mine. I saw her first.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Thats Noirin the Irish girl. Shes in Nuts magazine this week too.

I've missed all of this series so far and just can't be bothered getting into it. Maybe if a big fight breaks out I might give it a go, but it just looks average from what I've heard.

Martyn

Giga Poster
Emmett said:
Thats Noirin the Irish girl. Shes in Nuts magazine this week too.

How's she managed that if she's in Big Brother?!

Emmett said:
I've missed all of this series so far and just can't be bothered getting into it. Maybe if a big fight breaks out I might give it a go, but it just looks average from what I've heard.

I have too, average sounds good though. What most people class as average, I find interesting. Fights and constant shouting and arguing is just dull, but I guess you have to appeal to the plebs as they're the majority that watch it.