What's new

Big Brother 2009

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Mark said:
I got a phone call today and you may very well be seeing me on Big Brothers Big Mouth on Friday...

Please text me if you are (and tell me when it's on and what channel!). There's a snog in it for you if you mention CF :p

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
^ Tell me when, where and what channel the snog will be on :p

Everyone on CF seems to hate Sree, but I really like him. I think he's sweet caring,a nd sort of reminds me of me.

I take it everyone is up on Friday then unless they show nominations tonight...?

Rach

Giga Poster
BBBM is on E4 on Friday straight after the main Channel 4 show. So about 11.

Nominations will be reviled tonight as they have been on a Tuesday night for some time. Or they'll be reviled on BBLB at 6 on E4 before the main show tonight.

To add something half constructive to this topic, I'm going to jump on the Sree disliking bandwagon.
I cringe every time he is on and I think he acts up that he doesn't know anything about the show just so he can talk to the girls!
Ugh, I really do dislike him.

I cannot stand Halfwit either. (Good name choice there me thinks).
So posh and talks about some of the worst subjects you can talk about. Ugh.

Mark

Strata Poster
Ian said:
Mark said:
I got a phone call today and you may very well be seeing me on Big Brothers Big Mouth on Friday...

Please text me if you are (and tell me when it's on and what channel!). There's a snog in it for you if you mention CF :p

I got my confirmation email thingy today...

AND how the hell am I supposed to mention CF in amongst discussions of housemates LMAO.

I also dislike Sree with a passion, but im going to keep those opinions quite secret, I may just get to air them on Friday WAHOOO

(I am actually extremely excited about this, like Wardley Weekender excited)

Manderr

Mega Poster
Does Jack Whitehall still present Big Mouth? If so, i'm insanely jealous.

Not keen on it so far this year but it's alright for a bit of watching Kris and Charlie (pity he's gay) :wink:

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
MandaNemesis said:
Does Jack Whitehall still present Big Mouth? If so, i'm insanely jealous.

No Davina does this year.

I can't stand Sophia!!!! She was alright at first, but now just says 'mother ****er' to everyone and then bitches behind their back. GET HER OUT!

And Halfwit was very creepy last night stroking Sophie. He kept fiddling with her neck, hair etc. The expression on Sophie's face was lolage and I think she was too polite to say anything. That would have freeked em out though: having a posh twat stroking my neck thinking we go out or something.

Oh, and Mark, you can mention CF by saying that we talk about BB on here and that we have diff opinions. It's an idea...

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
^ I didn't really know her much. She just didn't get involved in anything, kept on the fence, and tbh, said nothing or did nothing of real significance. I won't miss her.

Myself said:
Sophia!!!! She was alright at first, but now just says 'mother ****er to everyone and then bitches behind their back. GET HER OUT!

I stand up against this point even further tonight. She is such a bitch. She thinks everyone else is bitching about her, when infact, she is bitching about THEM! If she doesn't go then I may be forced to stop watching BB until she does...

mrclam

Giga Poster
Mark said:
AND how the hell am I supposed to mention CF in amongst discussions of housemates LMAO.

Say something like "myself and everyone at coaster force are huge fans - now davina - will you get your baps out for clam?"

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
mrclam said:
now davina - will you get your baps out for clam?"

That's disgusting.

I seriously don't know why will go tonight. This will be very close, but if I'm honest, both of them don't deserve to be in there.

And for people who can't watch Mark on BBBM on E4 it's repeated at around 12 on Channel 4. And if you still miss it, I'm sure somebody will record it and post in on CF :)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Just had a text from Mark - he's definitely on the show this evening.

11pm, E4. Top speaker, apparently!

Just to reiterate, I'm, watching the show for Mark as BB is utter, utter **** television.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Sooo glad Sophia went tonight. She really was on the knife edge and then that massive argument with Soffia before she left tipped the bucket.

I would be watching Mark at the min, but I'm waiting for the C4 showing at 12.

draytonmanorgeek

Roller Poster
That was such a weird experience. It was one of the those moments where you rewind what you just saw and be like hang on where have I seen him before....? :p

Ollie

CF Legend
Mark's spoken quite a few times as well which is great. Those video shots of the other dude vomiting and eating **** on bread were hilarious. :p