What's new

Alton Towers | Octonauts Rollercoaster Adventure | kiddie

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
Re: Alton Towers | unknown | unknown kiddie coaster

Track complete, and the train is now on the track.

From Towers Street:
10452354_826462237424222_7659791901199775938_n.jpg

10986837_826462314090881_6958050902674637332_n.jpg

Here is a poster:
11004634_826453104091802_7688952774533199435_o.jpg

Showing adults riding!!!

Source
https://www.facebook.com/TowersStreet/photos/pcb.826462694090843/826462237424222/?type=1&theater

Cannot wait to see it testing!

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016

Yayyyy cred :D glad it's 'confirmed' adults can ride too, wouldn't have been best impressed if Alton Towers had a spiteful cred.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster

This is exactly what Alton Towers needed! Good to see Merlin adding stuff what isn't completely out if place across all their parks.

Jamesss

Hyper Poster

Will be interesting to see how it's themed as the layout doesn't really do much, even for a kids coaster.

Also is it cheaper for Merlin to get coasters made in all one colour?

jj23w

Hyper Poster

It's Zamperla and called Octonauts Rollercoaster Adventure.

elephant58

Hyper Poster

The theme will be Octonauts, obviously, so it will most likely be themed with lots of pretty CBeebles colours and cheap-looking billboards of the characters. :wink:

jj23w said:

Have we actually got a reliable source yet? Because, all I've seen so far are people speculating and people insisting that they know, but haven't actually given us a reliable source. :?

jj23w

Hyper Poster

Yes I do. As I've said to you before I know the Park Operations Assistant at Alton Towers when I was talking to him the other night online he confirmed it was Zamperla. I'll get the proof when home from work.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster

Whilst the image is broken anyway, I highly doubt posting information on a public forum from someone who works at a park and probably passed on that information confidentially is a wise idea...

elephant58

Hyper Poster

There's some new pictures on the TT main page.

I can't seem to get the pictures to work. :? But, anyway, they're there. :)

Alex23

Roller Poster

jj23w said:

Just pretty much repeating what I'd already posted on the thread since I'd already said about Zamperla being the manufacturer (3rd Jan, page 1) and the screenshot of the staff article showing what the name of the coaster was going to be on 3rd Feb (page 11) :lol:

Alex23 said:
Rumour is that it is a Zamperla kiddies coaster.

Here are the images from the Feb Half Term Article, credit to TowersTimes for the images

ttlive_img_0016_hursty.jpg

P2130413.jpg

ttlive_img_0043_hursty.jpg

P21304141.jpg

22-20150214_img_0016_hursty.jpg

23-20150214_img_0044_hursty.jpg

24-20150214_img_0051_hursty.jpg

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016

^I was thinking the same, I suppose the front seat could be 'cosier' because they often are to accommodate for some sort of theming on the front but even so...that's gonna be a tight one. Let's just pray you don't need a kid to ride it. Ugh can you imagine the burden? :'(

elephant58

Hyper Poster

Am I right in assuming that the arch the train is in the middle of, the track entrance of the station building?

ThomVD

Giga Poster

Looks rather unremarkable to be honest, even for a kiddie cred. As long as it doesn't vibrate as much as a Zierer Tivoli and the trains are a bit more comfortable, it should be fine though.

elephant58

Hyper Poster

^Be quiet, it's at Alton Towers, it's obviously going to be the best thing ever! ;)