New profile posts

I'm bored... Should have gone to Towers...
  • Haha
Reactions: Will
Will
Will
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I could probably do tomorrow...
Nicky Borrill
Nicky Borrill
I can’t sadly, we have a funeral / wake in :(

Next week though (most days) before I take 2 weeks out, avoiding UK parks for the Easter holidays!!!
Will
Will
Ah, I thought that was next week.

I can do next week apart from Monday and Friday
To anyone that tells you university are the best years of your life - don't listen to them, it sucks.
Sandman
Sandman
Personally, I loved uni.

I think it's safe to say that opinions and experiences may vary.
Thekingin64
Thekingin64
As Sandman has hinted at, Just bare with it. At first, I loved uni. First few years, I even liked the work. Then came my master's year in which I was completely burnt out by everything and considering dropping out. Planned to still work in that field afterwards but after a fruitless job search, I now work in a completely different field which doesn't use my degree at all, but which I enjoy.
Thekingin64
Thekingin64
In hindsight I loved uni and miss it most days, even if I did fall out of love with it for most of that final year. Having the degree still gives me confidence in future work prospects if I ever decide to return to that field though. :)

In short, even if you don't need/want/use the degree afterwards, Uni is still well worth doing.
Please Russia, give it a rest... First Covid, now this... We just wanna ride coasters...

Think I may need to move further away from Rolls Royce... Are the Scottish highlands still part of the UK? Or did she get her way yet?
  • Haha
Reactions: Will
Lori Marie Loud
Lori Marie Loud
Bro Putin literally called DEMOCRATIC Ukraine a "Nazi Junta"