New profile posts

Screenshot_2022-11-24_at_21-59-29_FORUMS_-_COASTERFORCE.png

A
I would love to see a video of the show! I'm also in marching band and love watching other people's shows.
Reactions: Skyye
Hyde
Hyde
Well in that case, how about one of my high school shows from 06? ;)
Reactions: rob666
Skyye
Skyye
So sorry, haven't been very active between school, work, and now college but here you go:
Marching band season is basically over... Placed 3rd in our class at the state competition last month, one final parade on Saturday. If people are interested I can post a video of the show later, although it's not that great
Emotional evening, what a send off... Hard to imagine any other UK coaster getting a send off like that for a refurb!!!

Hats off to everyone who made that atmosphere electric!

Goodnight and goodbye (for now) Nemesis
I have wasted too many years of my life on dumb rollercoaster forums to never WIN ANY GOD DAMN AWARD GIVE ME FUNNIEST MEMBER THIS YEAR OR I WILL QUIT
  • Haha
Reactions: Will
Nicky Borrill
Nicky Borrill
Tell me a joke and I'll consider a nomination, but only if you can make me physically laugh out loud....
rob666
rob666
I have tittered at a number of your "off beat" posts over the years, and am a great admirer of the design of your logo/picture/whatsit, though I rarely vote, so may not be your target audience.
Suggested vegan abuse joke.
Two peanuts rolled down a hill.
One was a salted.
Howie
Howie
That title belongs to me and I'll never give it up, ya hear? NEVER!!
Will I saw you working on entrance on The Smiler yesterday, I wish I had said hello