New profile posts

Just posted my first rollercoaster print on etsy! Would appreciate you guys checking it out :)

MESSAGE #1,000!
Lori Marie Loud
Lori Marie Loud
Screenshot_2022-08-11_at_08-45-10_FORUMS_-_COASTERFORCE1.png

(i actually edited this because i didn't screenshot it until i was at 1,001 so RIP but still)
I'm back... Got some catching up to do!
Howie
Howie
Where ya been? 🤔
Nicky Borrill
Nicky Borrill
Nowhere really Howie, few concerts and music festivals. Just work generally gets a lot busier this time of year, and I tend to stay away from Parks... I always seem to spend time off the forum at this time of year. Weird I know, most people get more active in the summer.

But Countdown to Florida is ON now ;)
I was gonna post this as a TR, but it got waaaaay too long (like 6 paragraphs) so ill just summarize it. basically hersheypark was a nightmare yesterday since me and my 3 friends fast lanes weren't working at all. did randomly get to sit with ElToroRyan by pure chance on candymonium so that was pretty awesome
SkyrushSimp
SkyrushSimp
oh yeah and fahrenheit broke down like 3 times
ok so i kind of forgot this existed
uh, i went on pantheon and velocicoaster. thats about it
Lori Marie Loud
Lori Marie Loud
uh, i went on pantheon and velocicoaster. thats about it
What'd you rank them?
SkyrushSimp
SkyrushSimp
4 and 3 respectively
Is there really nothing we can do about all the double/triple posting in the WOF thread? It's really frustrating,
Oh Liseberg. I do love you, but you have NO idea how to cope with crowds...
shigu
shigu
Very simple, build more coasters :)
Hi I am Ashley I want to face my fears on bigger roller coaster. I been on Little Dipper at Six Flag Great America and Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket. I didn't like Rip ride rocket because of the roughness of the coaster and the restraints are bad, little dipper I love but a little big rought
Decided to change my name. Yeah, "Cranedude" is cool and all, but every time I look at it it reminds me of 2018 me...and 2018 me is something I don't want to think of. Oh, god, 2018 me was awful.
On last day in 1947, 1985 and 2013: