What's new

You know you're CF-ing it too much when...

cpdude2

Mega Poster
When youget up at three in the morning to get on the computer so you can have some time on there before your parents yell at you for being on it too much.

A

Anonymous

When you spend the first 2 hours at work reading the forums and not doing any work.

A

Anonymous

When you have more than 100 posts after only being registered for 2 days.

A

Anonymous

When your doing your coursework, and you hear the computer calling you.

'Mike.................Mike' So you walk over to a blank screen, move the mouse, and your reading how to CF it too much, then post about your experience.

Sounds familiar!

A

Anonymous

When you have the
65415ca5.gif
as your background

no offence if you do!!

A

Anonymous

when you wake in the middle of the night in hot sweat at the nightmare that you just had of life without CF.

A

Anonymous

or...like myself today...spend an hour on CF, go have some lunch, and then think to ones' self..."hmmm, i havent been on CF yet today"

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Frankie said:
or...like myself today...spend an hour on CF, go have some lunch, and then think to ones' self..."hmmm, i havent been on CF yet today"

Oh you mean when you post in forums OTHER than "Forum Fun?"
Or reading the rules about double posts?
Or actually trying to be funny rather than to be naturally funny just to look good?

Gosh I could go on...

Jer

Strata Poster
you run around in halo 2 with a rocket launcher Screaming "COASTERFORCE" into the mic when ever you kill someone

and yes i have done that.

Sky

Mega Poster
When your latest dream involves you sitting at a park with a laptop, and you distinctly remember surfing CF on it

When your back button drop down list thingy looks like this:
backbuttondropdown8rl.jpg

Dude

Roller Poster
Ultimate Coaster said:
When you leave for the 4th time and come back.

GOD I suck at exits.

lol. its okay.

you know you're Cf'ing tooooo much when you look forward to a day of posting.