What's new

You know you're CF-ing it too much when...

robertw

Roller Poster
I'd say that if you still care about your post count you're not CFing it enough. If you CFed it enough you'd post just for the joy of posting, rather than to increase some arbitrary number.

But let's not have this turn into a discussion over the worth of post counts.

...when you know can identify which is the best of any two rides in the world based on previous polls run on Coasterforce

Louis!

Mega Poster
when you argue with your friends about a coaster you haven't even been on but they have, whether it is good or not, they say it is you say it isn't because people on CF says...

LOL (did that make sence?)

NP

A

Anonymous

NeutralPineapple said:
when you argue with your friends about a coaster you haven't even been on but they have, whether it is good or not, they say it is you say it isn't because people on CF says...

LOL (did that make sence?)

NP

Just about. ;)

When it's rubbed off and you have a long conversation with a mate on MSN about AT and Nemesis as a result of CFing a lot in a short period of time.

Will

Strata Poster
When you call your pub quiz team "The Furious Badgers", in tribute to the Oakwood crystal maze :D

Then realise that would make a good post in this topic :p

A

Anonymous

When my mates walk into my room see'ing me Asleep on the computer desk with CF still jammed on my Internet :D

stanford911

Mega Poster
...when you make a coachfull of teenagers fall asleep on the way to and from Thorpe Park. Going on about who makes what ride and all of the stats.

A

Anonymous

When you have a long conversation with a mate on MSN about theme parks and rollercoasters, even though your mate isn't so much of a coaster enthusiast and isn't a CFer.

AJ

Giga Poster
When you annoy the hell out of everyone ona 4 hour coach journey to thorpe park that should only take 1 and you had to take a toilet break.

Peter

Hyper Poster
When you drag a computer 700miles, set up a dial up internet connection, just so you can access CoasterForce when on holiday for two weeks!

stanford911

Mega Poster
When the word 'Coasterforce' is the fastest thing you can type

When you quote things that are true to you as well.

Or with FireFox, when you have two tabs open. One being CF and the other is to search on. Spending most of your time on th CF tab.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
...when you realise you've not had sexual contact with anyone for a while because you spend far too long trying to make this place better.

...when you realise that 80% your spare time is spent on here.

...when you consider both of the above and consider a life-rethink.

(That doesn't mean I'm thinking of leaving - sorry! - perhaps a short break!)

tanya

Mega Poster
or you could get laid? just a thought

you know whan your cfing to much when you only visit cf or sites thathave been linked on it.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
When you watch the CF-Live countdown for more than 2 minutes.

When you save a certain phone call from a certain british person, just to show that there are british people on CF!