What's new

You know you're CF-ing it too much when...

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
When you actually bother to check your average posting per day.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
- When you make an account for your cat...
(knowing that if other members did the same, they would have been banned for eternity)
- When you speak in forum code
- When the only time you leave your computer, is when you ride coasters (excluding kiddies, as it's possible to sit with a laptop on them)
- When you post live trip reports
- When you have your own database over CF-members
- When you know the URL for every single page on CF
- When you change your name to correspond with your username
- When your profile is updated twice every hour
- When our profile info is printed in your passport
- When you say "img src=http://www.coasterforce.com/forums/images/smiles/icon_censored.gif" instead of swearing
- When there is a topic in Mods Only with your name in the title
- When you regulary get PMs from mods, telling you to get a life
- When all your friends and family know who Ian is
- When you print out the CF Newsletter and hand it out to people on the street
- When you spend nights f5-ing the "Who is online" page waiting for signs of new posts
- When you consider logging of to be on par with suicide when it comes to self-harming
- When you make a list, with boxes to tick off, from the posts in this topic

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Pokemaniac said:
(knowing that if other members did the same, they would have been banned for eternity)

It's ok, Error asked for permission first.

And you know when you're CFing too much when you allow members to set up accounts for their pets.

Lucy

Hyper Poster
Oh I actually did! - shows how much I go onto CF, which is at least 3 times a day!

When you print out the CF Newsletter and hand it out to people on the street

I wonder if anyone's done that! :D

marc

CF Legend
When you get told off at work for being on CF 7 hours a day and have the highest internet usage in the whole company :)

I have the logs to prove it lol.

How sad.

Jambo

Roller Poster
when you go on CF before revising..... :/

Some of us have to revise...... but you just gotta check for new posts first and reply :D

A

Anonymous

Ian said:
Pokemaniac said:

It's ok, Error asked for permission first.

And you know when you're CFing too much when you allow members to set up accounts for their pets.

When your owner makes an account for you adding "lol" to the name. What does that even mean?!

I suppose I'm "CFing" too much when I discover your humanistic thrill rides, and discover that cats aren't allowed to ride. I heard of this "Kitty Coaster", but why is it called such if cats can't ride?

Error

Strata Poster
Harvey said:
Why are you called Error, if you aren't a mistake?

O yes.

I'm Error because I am one. And, it was a hell of a lot better then "Furious Falcon" or "Coaster Quester."

...also if you've decided to make a name that has to do nothing with coasters, you're CFing too little.

Will

Strata Poster
When you have cold feet but **** around on here instead of closing the window, or going to bed, or other things you know you need to do.
Or when you feel the ****ing urge to spam, but are well behaved enough to keep to the forum fun forum. And ****ing hell, my feet really are ****ing cold.
Sam, eat your <3 out.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
When you're on CF more than I am. :p
I guess we can lock this topic now, as there's nothing that can top that. :wink:
Merry
icon_censored.gif
ing X-Mas!

Slash

Giga Poster
When you win a cable lift from a roller coaster for making a self confessional video about your obsession with roller coasters.

well done by the way Error