What's new

You know you're CF-ing it too much when...

A

Anonymous

When you Break out of Jail just to check CF.

(lol this is funny)

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
When you are so bored that you resort to going up and down on your computer chair and pretending it is an S&S Space Shot. I have actually done this. :oops:

Snoo

The Legend
When your close to having the 3rd highest amount of posts on CF.. having been here half the time the rest of the people around you..

I'M COMING FOR YOU FURIE!!!

:lol:

Patrick

Hyper Poster
When you go on CF so much at school during ICT lessons that the school adds it to the filtered website list (Actualy happened to me)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
SnooSnoo said:
When your close to having the 3rd highest amount of posts on CF.. having been here half the time the rest of the people around you..

I'M COMING FOR YOU FURIE!!!

:lol:

Quality, not quantity Snoo... but having talked to your girlfriends about it, it's clear you don't know about that ;)

Of course, some of us are capable of both! :lol:

Ben

CF Legend
SnooSnoo said:

You'll never get second though, bitch.

Snoo

The Legend
Furie said:
Quality, not quantity Snoo... but having talked to your girlfriends about it, it's clear you don't know about that Wink

Of course, some of us are capable of both!

Well.. the ladies to enjoy my 3-4 penis' rather then just 1. But shh.. don't reveal my secret.

Ben said:
You'll never get second though, bitch.

We'll see.. slut.

Echoes said:
When there's a quote with UC adressing you in Snoo's sig...

You are now a legend among men my friend. Enjoy the limelight.. as every single one of my dozens of posts a day will contain the UC insult.

Kat

Mega Poster
When you get excited about rejoining and then proceed to dream about members. Then end up on msn talking till stupid ' o ' clock in the morning.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Kat said:
When you get excited about rejoining and then proceed to dream about members. Then end up on msn talking till stupid ' o ' clock in the morning.

Kat, Snoo doesn't really have 3-4 penis'... Which I make to be minus 1 penis... ;) :lol:

Snoo

The Legend
furie said:
Kat said:

Kat, Snoo doesn't really have 3-4 penis'... Which I make to be minus 1 penis... ;) :lol:

True. I just have an indent where my penis would be. Quite cool to look at furie. Next time your in the states, you'll be the first person I look to show.. :lol:

Kat

Mega Poster
Oh your favouring furie now then?! :p Definatly good to be back on here. I Know I am cfing it to much when I look at my msn and see that most of my best friends on msn I have met through here.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Kat said:
Oh your favouring furie now then?! :p Definatly good to be back on here. I Know I am cfing it to much when I look at my msn and see that most of my best friends on msn I have met through here.

Who doesn't? :lol:

SnooSnoo said:
Well you'll be first Kat, of course. ;)

Tart! :p

Anyway, You know you're CFing too much when you can get away with bringing a forum fun game way off topic ;)

Ollie

CF Legend
When theres a topic you dont know what everyones talking about and you post in it just to get your post count up.

A

Anonymous

i got a idea so i came back to post again!

when you get sent to "the Asylum For Mad Coaster Force Fans"

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
If you manage to infect CF with school UC, I will never forgive you :wink: , This is the place we go to escape such unpleasantries. Not that I have to go anymore. College FTW!