What's new

X Factor UK 2012

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
My predictions for tonight's show.

Ella will boss it. Kye will be better than last week.

Christopher and District Trois will be in bottom two on Sunday's show with D3 going.

Jake

Strata Poster
I've changed my mind about a few of them this week.

The sob stories were RIDICULOUS, and my new vendetta is actually Jahmene. He just has to fit the screech into every song, doesn't he </3. The main irritant was his sob story though, when Dermot was like 'I know you're a private guy and have had a hard time with the papers this week'. ERM, it was HIM who FLOGGED the story to all the papers! UGH!

I actually don't hate Lucy any more. I still think her music sucks, but after seeing the video of her and Rylan pissed I think she's fab <3. So, I'm not longer offended when I see her on the stage. Like I said though, she still doesn't/can't sing.

Rylan is better than ever <3.

Jade produced yet another forgettable performance. Someone like her can get away with it for a couple of weeks, but she really is in danger of getting spited if she doesn't sort it out.

James is really annoying me now. I agree with Ian - the way he seems to struggle with and splutter out the words of the song is just eugh.

Christopher, eugh. Who. The. Hell. Is. Voting. For. You.

Kye was better than last week, but it wasn't exactly difficult to beat that absolute holocaust of a performance.

District 3 had quite a clever song choice (covered up that they're beyond awful a little bit) but it aint working on me. They're just missing something.

Union J are getting better, but I just don't see the point in having a knock-off one direction already. I just can't stand all the little bratty tarts spending all their credit on them because they're 'hot' <////3. They're not even attractive eugh <////3.

MK1 were even worse this week. When they did the Pass Out bit of the song it actually felt like a couple of people pissed doing Karaoke on a table.

Ella was really good yet again. I know a lot can change over the weeks, but I honestly feel like she's a million miles better than any of the others. I think the only other act which stands a chance against her in a public vote are the prepubescents, providing the little tarts don't run out of credit by then.

So this week my ultimate vendettas are MK1, Jahmene, Chris and District 3.

Who do I think will be bottoming? District 3, Chris or Jade. Totes C&P'd Scarlets <3.

Ben

CF Legend
Urghhh, the sob stories this week, haha. I'm gonna rate those as well as the performances <3

I <3 Lucy. She was so fab in her sob story about how she went out and got HAMMERED, so props for that. And then, man, every week she switches it up and they were right, for a week where noone thought she'd be any good, she KILLED it.

Rylan is amazing <3 He didn't have a very good sob story though. You shaved your beard? Nah, sorry.

Jade was so dull. Urgh. She didn't really sell her sob story too well either, I'd have thrown a few croaks into the performance just for more sympathy.

This will make me unpopular, but I really like James. I think he'll do quite well in this. This week he made a really **** song his own and really went to town with it. I'd sort of secretly do him too. But, his sob story was one of the worst. An "anxiety attack"? Points for trying to make it sound like a heart attack, but, still.

Christopher is awful, and his song was awful. I can't remember his sob story, but I'm sure he would have had one.

Kye was much better than last week, and his sob story of Gary being a cun t to him was fab, but, his performance was still weak.

District 3 are dreadful, and their sob story of nearly getting spited last week just reminded me of what a CRIME it was they didn't go.

Union J are the better of the two, but, urgh. I don't understand them, but, I must be too old. Sob story of getting too much clunge was weak as well.

MK1 are fabulous. Their sob story about not being urban enough was really good, and I just love them. My secret chavvy obsession <3

Ella is just going to walk this competition, and after a whole night of sob stories her turning around and going "screw you bitches, Adele tweeted about how amazing I am" was so fierce <3 She is just Adele, and her dance moves this week were more than just a little Rumor Has It, but, you know what, if you're going to be anyone, be Adele.

Ben

CF Legend
So upset.

The fact the British public think CHRISTOPHER is better than MK1 makes me want to die.

Jake

Strata Poster
^^ Yeah, every time Christopher gets through I'm gobsmacked. I can't work it out... even all the gays hate him!

I don't care about MK1 going really - they were a bit of a vendetta of mine to be honest.

Kye should have gone tonight though, he's just so meh. The whole 'BTW, he's had the flu all week' thing was completely pathetic as well.

I can't see either of Gary's acts staying in much longer <3.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Wouldn't have been bothered if either one of those went. Kye's a better singer than that little blonde boy in the cap though, so they were right to keep him in over MK1, who have been **** from day one.

Still can't believe people aren't seeing through the dough-faced dyke yet though.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I know I'm not one to talk because I'm quite squat, but say the Guitar Dyke is 5ft tall, only 1ft of that are legs. Her vadge must be constantly dragging along the floor. After finding she got booted out of the hotel for boozing, I'm even more keen to get pissed in a Spoons with her. Vadge - hurry up and marry her.

The best thing about MK1 going is not having to hear Tulisa banging on about her urban roots week in, week out.

I still can't see the appeal of James, Rylan, Jade, Kye and Christopher.

My vendetta is Rylan because he's ****. He's can't sing and he's not even entertaining; mincing on stage (even on X Factor!) is not entertaining. The most entertaining thing about him is trying to work out if him and Brian Friedman are stirring one another's poo.

Ella and Union J are my favourites.

Scarlet

Mega Poster
DISTRICT3_1.jpg

Wilton2lg.jpg

And Nic, you're disgusting.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Ben said:
This will make me unpopular, but I really like James. I think he'll do quite well in this. This week he made a really **** song his own and really went to town with it.

Of course he did:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsvlsuLau5c[/youtube]

To be fair though, most times somebody "makes the song their own" on one of these programs, they're just imitating a cover version rather than the the original track. The general populace is just too **** ing stupid to realise it though.

Jake

Strata Poster
Jade was the worst this week. Absolutely dire!

It was like she'd never heard the song before. She was about 5 seconds behind the track, and generally looked like she didn't want to be there (as usual).

She should defs be in the bottom 2 this week.

LOVED the shade with the judges - Tulisa and her fag breath! Haha <3.

Love how Lucy didn't bother performing because she was hungover.

Not much to say about the others really. Generally, everyone was better/the same as usual.

Jade and Christopher in the bottom 2 please. Not fussed which one gets spited!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Incredibly boring week. Even Ella was mediocre.

I still do not see the appeal of James Arthur. Are the judges (and the rest of the country) hearing the same as me? He sounds like he's stuttering out the words like a drunk autistic child who needs a poo. He's terrible. Not as terrible as Rylan though.

Union J were ace. :gay1:

Jahmene didn't screech but I still found him offensive.

What was wrong with the Guitar Dyke? Did her low centre of gravity make it impossible for her to waddle on the stage?

"Fag breath" was great entertainment.

Bottom two will hopefully be Rylan and Jade and either of them can **** off.

Mike

Giga Poster
I loved this week's episode. A hell of a lot more entertaining than last week's "Sob Story Week" **** at least!

Chris and Jade have GOT to be in trouble this week.
Jade started out as an Alexandra Burke doppelganger, but seems to have turned into a half-arsed Rihanna wannabe, and her performances have been dire for the past couple of weeks.
Chris will be at a Pontins camp near you very soon. I love most of his song selections, but he then goes and blandifies them.

Jahmene, James and Ella should make the final three.
I haven't been the biggest fan of James, but I found his song this week to be pretty good, and everyone else seems to love him.

I still can't tell the difference between the two boybands, and both seem to want to be One Direction, even though OD are utter **** and I just remember them as the losers of some X Factor series a few years ago.

Rylan will go eventually. He's the Wagner/Jedward of this year; An utter knobhead but people will vote for him because they think they're being clever.

And who's the other one? Kye? What does he do again? :?

Nic

Strata Poster
Based just on tonight, Jade deserved to stay way more than J erection. She's not good, but they were **** terrible

marc

CF Legend
Was just shocked by the bottom 2.

Jade should have been there but union j no way, district 3 were a lot worse.