What's new

X Factor UK 2012

Jake

Strata Poster
Kye has been dire almost every week anyway. Besides, Rylan had more votes so whatever.

Everyone was pretty crap this week to be honest!

My ULTIMATE vendettas are now Christopher and James. Ugh, James. How is looking like you're having a spaz attack an 'improvement?' He's awful.

Christopher though </////////3. Ugh. If he doesn't go next week I'll top myself.

I do think Ella is slipping a bit now. Luckily for her, there isn't really anyone else decent enough for it to matter.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Marc: Couldn't disagree more, but hey! Everyone has their own opinion :p

Jake: I don't like Christopher or James really, still better than District 3 and Rylan in my opinion though :p

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Nobody's going to argue that Rylan can sing better than Christopher because he clearly can't. The difference is that Christopher is dull, boring and singing songs you'd expect to hear in Butlins or on a cruise ship. There are thousands of singers like him up and down the country. The difference is that most of them are happy with their gigs down the legion every Friday night.

Anyone who thinks that X Factor is remotely about who has the better singing voice has been deluding themselves for years.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I read in the Sun (yes, I know...) earlier this week that Christopher is STORMING the phone votes every week and Simon Cowell is worried he might win. Ok, so that's the publicity machine in action but for somebody so average, he seems to be safe every week. Plus we all know that Scousers vote for their own regardless of talent. Who knows?!

Anyway, my predictions this week...
1. Tulisa and Nicole will be wearing some kind of oversized, ridiculous bespoke poppy that screams "Look at me, I'm so respectful of the war dead".
2. Louis will compare one of the singers to a "young <insert artist name>.
3. Barlow and Rylan will have words with each other. Yawn.
4. Ella will storm it.
5. James will sing like he's constipated and stutter his way through a song and the judges will prise him as if he's the second coming.
6. Dermot's dance at the start will be the most entertaining part of the entire show.

Rylan and James Arthur (it's his turn) will be in the bottom 2 and Rylan will, hopefully, go.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I said:
Anyway, my predictions this week...
1. Tulisa and Nicole will be wearing some kind of oversized, ridiculous bespoke poppy that screams "Look at me, I'm so respectful of the war dead".
2. Louis will compare one of the singers to a "young <insert artist name>.
3. Barlow and Rylan will have words with each other. Yawn.
4. Ella will storm it.
5. James will sing like he's constipated and stutter his way through a song and the judges will prise him as if he's the second coming.
6. Dermot's dance at the start will be the most entertaining part of the entire show.

1. WRONG. They were wearing the regular paper ones.
2. WRONG. He didn't.
3. CORRECT.
4. CORRECT.
5. CORRECT.
6. WRONG. No dance :(

Good show tonight imo. JahMEHne was most forgettable tonight, hopefully he'll be in the bottom two so it destroys him inside. Can't stand the painted on haired twat.

Jake

Strata Poster
JahMEHwhatever is disgusting. He's gone to the papers with more sob stories this week <////3.

I'm quite happy with the results tonight, kind of. I'm glad Rylan is through, but ugh, Christopher <///3.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Wait his name is actually Jahmene? I thought people talking about him were just being chav **** ''Know what I mean''.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Still disappointed Rylan is in, but out of the battle of the boy bands which it came down to Sunday night the better band won in my opinion.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Somehow it is Sunday night again! PREDICTIONS:

1. Bottom two, Rylan and Christopher Maloney
2. Eliminated, Christopher Maloney (Louis, Tulisa and Nicola all vote for Rylan)
3. Gary will spark off BIG time

Let's see how many I get right!

Jake

Strata Poster
Wow.

Maybe baloney is actually getting the most votes, haha. Not that suprising though. Scousers do look after their own, and I can't imagine the number of votes is actually that high, so it wouldn't be mega difficult for a load of people in a city to sway it.

James should have gone out of the two though, he's just gross <////3.

nealbie

CF Legend
I don't understand what everyone sees in James.

Now I want to Baloney to spitefully win by default simply for getting the most votes every week.