What's new

Wot tingz did u get 4 xmas?

$400 for the remainder of my tuition fees for next semester, $300 spending for my trip and such, chocolates, makeup, DVDs, an airplane simulator game (which annoyingly I have to buy the yoke and rudders for which are an arm and a leg but oh well), a ONESIE, some wall hangings, a homemade bracelet from my sis, a shirt, Modern Family Season 2, perfume.. Etc.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Canon Powershot SX 260 IS
Two lego sets <3
Cards Against Humanity <3
cheap remote control helicopter
chocolates
shovel for the car
poster

To be a bit more profound, I got to spend time with a lot of relatives that I haven't been able to see or talk to in quite a few months. This was actually the best Christmas I've had in a number of years.

No offense to people, but this is the present topic, not the "let's be righteous and say we got to spend time with family because that is the only gift that matters" topic :p . Yes, spending time with family is great and probably the best part about Christmas, but you don't need to like, solidify your righteousness by including that in your present list and shiz, because that's not the point of the topic :p .

Yes, I got to spend time with fam too which was fab, but that wasn't my present per-se.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Aside from the items I got yesterday, I also received a lovely Canada hat and gloves set from Taylor's family, £20, an awesome 'Oyster' Xmas card from Radaxian and the secret santa gift the other day from Richard - a bubble gun.

Seeing my brother for the first time in about 6 months in a few days too and he has both my Christmas and birthday presents, apparently.

Smithy

Strata Poster
No offence, but I'd much rather read through a topic that had members actually adding more to their posts than a list of stuff that many use to brag about (you know who you are). Oh no, somebody said they enjoyed seeing their family, this annoys me so I must post, I just wanted to read what presents other people got and nothing else. Well. Two people said it but it annoyed me so much I must comment. How dare Snoo and Antinos add to their lists by sharing how they enjoyed spending time with family. Don't they know what this topic is all about?

Jesus. Its not even like he made a big deal about it ffs, he mentioned he'd enjoyed seeing family. Profound was maybe strong, but really? It bothers you that much?

:roll:

ON TOPIC HERE'S MY LIST

Barbell and weights
Socks and boxers
Alcohol
Meccano
Wooden matchstick model things
Dara O'Brian stand up
Fast Show collection DVD
Few t-shirts and a cardigan
Electric shock laser tag game

Nic

Strata Poster
6 place setting sets of cutlery (18/10 <3) and crockery (white porcelain <3), oven dish, stainless steel cafetiere, ground coffee and ceramic caddy, heart monitor watch thing, Weston's cider and pint glass, calendar, hand wash/cream set, shower stuff, biscuits, bottle of wine and money.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
My List

Chocolate
DVDs of Hot Fuzz and Johnny English Reborn
New Skulduggery Pleasant book
Lego LoTR (Love this game!)
New pyjamas
Shower Gel
Deodorant
8 cans of Bulmers
Socks!
Back-up Hard drive.
Crazy Golf Drinking game
+ More smaller stocking stuff.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
My mum sent me this:

61064_573397199344145_1248946727_n.jpg

Made my day.

Pierre

Strata Poster
DVDs, smellies, clothes, booze (inc. 2 70cl bottles of jäger - farewell 2012 sobriety will hit in 2013).

Isabelle got a **** load of ridiculous stuff and I've spent the last two days constructing new toys and buying batteries.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
LiveForTheLaunch said:
No offense to people, but this is the present topic, not the "let's be righteous and say we got to spend time with family because that is the only gift that matters" topic :p . Yes, spending time with family is great and probably the best part about Christmas, but you don't need to like, solidify your righteousness by including that in your present list and shiz, because that's not the point of the topic :p .

Yes, I got to spend time with fam too which was fab, but that wasn't my present per-se.

You have to be joking. Just because you say 'no offense' doesn't mean I'm not going to take offense, ESPECIALLY since I know that your post is directed at me. Also, please point out where I was being righteous and where I said that family is the only gift that matters. PLEASE. Smithy is 100% correct about me adding that so it made my post more of a QUALITY post rather than a list (or in your case, an unorganized paragraph). If you really want to get down to the nitty gritty, I don't feel the same way I used to about receiving presents. I'd actually give them, but since I can't afford gifts for my entire family, spending time with them is the next best thing, seeing as how Christmas is believe it or not about giving. I'm sorry you don't realize that or refuse to believe that or are too selfish to accept that, so yeah...**** off, get bent, however else they say it...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Articulate
Scattergories
Rollercoaster calendar (goon)
Rollercoaster drink coasters (goon)
Socks
Boxers
Slippers <3
Large Lego head contatiner (WTF?)
Spicy Hot Sauce Selection Box
Car wash cleaning kit
Two bottles of whiskey
Six bottles of wine
A slab of Old Speckled Hen ale.
Several bottles of various real ales.
Family Guy series 11 DVD
Schindlers List DVD
Spitting Image: The Complete Collection DVD
Two cookbooks (a curry one and a "cooking with beer" one)
Towels
A "Twat" mug
Chocolates and nuts (Pistachio and dry roasted)
Three sets of smellies.
£115 in cash
£20 Amazon voucher
£15 HMV voucher
Duvet set
A knife that claims to be the sharpest in the world

Not only was I excessively indulged with presents, I also had a brilliant Christmas Day with my Dad and brother and an amazing evening with my Mum's family. Best Christmas ever <3

Colossus

Giga Poster
2 Hornby train sets (Eurostar, Virgin Pendolino)
Toolkit
Electric screwdriver
Scalextric bits and bobs
2 xbox games (WWE13, Sonic ASR 2)
Pleasure Beach book
Buccaneers Doug Martin Jersey
Custom book of all my theme park pictures documenting my year.
Lego F1 car
Microsoft points
Red Jacket Firearms T-Shirt
Dressing gown
toiletries
£60
RC car

Pierre

Strata Poster
Antinos said:
LiveForTheLaunch said:

You have to be joking. Just because you say 'no offense' doesn't mean I'm not going to take offense, ESPECIALLY since I know that your post is directed at me. Also, please point out where I was being righteous and where I said that family is the only gift that matters. PLEASE. Smithy is 100% correct about me adding that so it made my post more of a QUALITY post rather than a list (or in your case, an unorganized paragraph). If you really want to get down to the nitty gritty, I don't feel the same way I used to about receiving presents. I'd actually give them, but since I can't afford gifts for my entire family, spending time with them is the next best thing, seeing as how Christmas is believe it or not about giving. I'm sorry you don't realize that or refuse to believe that or are too selfish to accept that, so yeah...**** off, get bent, however else they say it...

**** righteous bastard

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Ian said:
Articulate
Scattergories
Rollercoaster calendar (goon)
Rollercoaster drink coasters (goon)
Socks
Boxers
Slippers <3
Large Lego head contatiner (WTF?)
Spicy Hot Sauce Selection Box
Car wash cleaning kit
Two bottles of whiskey
Six bottles of wine
A slab of Old Speckled Hen ale.
Several bottles of various real ales.
Family Guy series 11 DVD
Schindlers List DVD
Spitting Image: The Complete Collection DVD
Two cookbooks (a curry one and a "cooking with beer" one)
Towels
A "Twat" mug
Chocolates and nuts (Pistachio and dry roasted)
Three sets of smellies.
£115 in cash
£20 Amazon voucher
£15 HMV voucher
Duvet set
A knife that claims to be the sharpest in the world

Not only was I excessively indulged with presents, I also had a brilliant Christmas Day with my Dad and brother and an amazing evening with my Mum's family. Best Christmas ever <3

Yoshi Knife?

Snoo

The Legend
Antinos said:
LiveForTheLaunch said:

^That guy.

Spending time with my child is a gift in every way, shape, and form. I'd take that over anything material on this entire planet.