What's new

Worlds of Fun | Zambezi Zinger | GCI (partial) Titan Track | 2023

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Ahhhh now I remember, they blocked me and a bunch of others after we made fun of them for defending Adventureland (IA) after the report confirming the park was in the wrong on Reddit.
Wait what

EDIT: Was MIG defending the park until the report came out and you made fun of him or did he straight up keep on defending even after the report?

MurphNation

Mega Poster
Okay so apparently and hear me out, I have just been told by a buddy who oversees one of the ride operations on one of the coasters at wof (not gonna say which one for his own personal safety) that managers were talking about and while I'm not 100% sure on this, but one of the next coasters (I am assuming it's the 2023 one Project Dollhouse/50) is going to be a ground up GCI Titan Track, with a spiral lift hill. While this sounds like it would be Project 2.0 since its basically a recreation of the Zambezi Zinger you would be wrong, let's just say I've been in contact with a well known insider who kinda have confirmed certain rumors to an extent. All I can say right now is that WOF is going to see two new coasters open within the next 4 years and I was told we should be on the look out for a MASSIVE leak coming very soon involving WOF. So this might be the massive leak, that's why i'm posting this!

My apologies if the coaster turns out to be the shuttle from dorney but I think it might not be out of the books for next year's coaster to be a gci titan track.

MurphNation

Mega Poster
I'm friends with the brother of the girlfriend of one of the ride operators on Patriot and he told me that it's not a GCI Titan Track.

It's actually going to be a record breaking RMC coaster. I have it on good authority because the guy swears it's "like, totally really true, man".
Okay honestly just be quiet, your just picking worthless battles, all I’m saying is it could be true and it could not. I’ve known the guy for a while and I trust him, I accept and know the fact that it might not be true because ride ops can be unreliable. No reason to be toxic thou dude. It’s called “News and Rumors” for a reason, rumors are jus speculation, you need me to pull up the dictionary or will you have a hard time reading that?

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Okay honestly just be quiet, your just picking worthless battles, all I’m saying is it could be true and it could not. I’ve known the guy for a while and I trust him, I accept and know the fact that it might not be true because ride ops can be unreliable. No reason to be toxic thou dude. It’s called “News and Rumors” for a reason, rumors are jus speculation, you need me to pull up the dictionary or will you have a hard time reading that?
I think I need to pull out a dictionary to see what "jus" means. It translates to juice in French actually. Rumours are juice speculation.

MurphNation

Mega Poster
Okay sorry for spelling just wrong, lol. Anyways I got things switched earlier lol! My apologies the GCI TITAN TRACK is the rumor for 2024 Project 2.0 NOT Project Dollhouse for 2023. So sorry, my apologies!

So technically the major link is still on it's way, and trust me it's coming. The Person who told me is let's just say "involved" with Midwest Theme Parks. (Huge Hint BTW)

I also wanna apologies if I have offended anyone on this page and all I'm trying to do is spread news on the project(s). Some of these rumors might not be true and some of them might be and I completely understand why some think I might be lying or talking to unreliable people.

Anyways enjoy the rest of your day!

-Murph

Last edited:

Swoosh

Mega Poster
Okay sorry for spelling just wrong, lol. Anyways I got things switched earlier lol! My apologies the GCI TITAN TRACK is the rumor for 2024 Project 2.0 NOT Project Dollhouse for 2023. So sorry, my apologies!

So technically the major link is still on it's way, and trust me it's coming. The Person who told me is let's just say "involved" with Midwest Theme Parks. (Huge Hint BTW)

I also wanna apologies if I have offended anyone on this page and all I'm trying to do is spread news on the project(s). Some of these rumors might not be true and some of them might be and I completely understand why some think I might be lying or talking to unreliable people.

Anyways enjoy the rest of your day!

-Murph

Because I appear to have been drugged into this …

Project 50 / Dollhouse will be the wooden coaster with inversions that will be located on some of the plot formerly used by the Dinos Alive pathway. This will open in 2023

Project 2.0 is slated to open in 2024. It will be what is being described as “Orient Express 2.0”. Several manufacturers have been mentioned as the possible firm but Mack, Vekoma and RMC have been the ones mentioned most. IT WILL NOT BE ANOTHER WOODEN COASTER.

Last edited: