• Saw: The Ride

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Anh yes, that's the Plopsaland one, isn't it? I've not been following, but I have promised myself a trip there at some point this year. Then perhaps I'll set an ultimate poll where only me and Tom (and possibly Divv?) will be able to fully comment. Bwhahahahaha.

monkeyonatable

Mega Poster
Crazycoaster said:
^ Well judging by saw, its a kick in the head..

Your not kidding lol. But Mystery Mine refines the art of using the vertical chain lift to bring fear to the rider. It strikes fear in most Americans because there aren't a lot of coasters over here that have a vertical lift, and they are both hidden.

Slayed

Hyper Poster
Ben said:
Shame Gerstaulers are **** no matter how many pretty ball gowns you put them in.
Ben in 'Thoughts on Saw' said:
I quite liked it!
Inconsistency thy name is Ben! :wink:

I've ridden 5 Gerstlauers, 2 themed, liked 4 (Speed, Saw, Cobra & G'sengte Sau), and disliked 1 (Rage).

monkeyonatable

Mega Poster
Slayed said:
I've ridden 5 Gerstlauers, 2 themed, liked 4 (Speed, Saw, Cobra & G'sengte Sau), and disliked 1 (Rage).

Most of them aren't that bad, it's just some parks (not naming any in particular) don't know how to take care of their coasters

Ben

CF Legend
Slayed said:
Ben said:
Shame Gerstaulers are **** no matter how many pretty ball gowns you put them in.
Ben in 'Thoughts on Saw' said:
I quite liked it!
Inconsistency thy name is Ben! :wink:

Oh sweetie, the night after finally getting on something after trying so often really isn't the time to post a proper opinion :p

Ollie

CF Legend
What's there not to like about Rage? I rode it 26 times in a single day and it wasn't any less boring. :p

Slayed

Hyper Poster
^Or more interesting? :p

It just did nothing for me (other than get me soaked when it broke on the lift hill).

A

Anonymous

Well I didn't think the inline before the lift was that intense, a bit of hangtime but not intense.

Saw is the best Eurofighter in the UK. But I still find even colossus better. Especially when it was running like it was last Saturday, it was so smooth.

Ollie

CF Legend
^I don't the inline was planned to be intense as you're meant to be aware of what's going on beneath you.

Slash

Giga Poster
^Yeah cause whenever I go to a theme park i wanna be stuck on the lift of a coaster with it pissing down with rain ( I take it thats why you were wet Slayed?) for three hours twenty six minutes and fifty five seconds.

I still don't understand why everyone thinks Mystery Mine is better, it seems to be a lot less thrilling coaster, yes the themeing is very good but its only a little better than Saw's.

monkeyonatable

Mega Poster
Slash said:
I still don't understand why everyone thinks Mystery Mine is better, it seems to be a lot less thrilling coaster, yes the themeing is very good but its only a little better than Saw's.

Mystery Mine's theming is way better, but you are right Saw has amazing theming. One of my favorite parts of Mystery Mine at the top of the second lift, the "explosion" is incredibly unexpected= GO TO 2:12 in the vid below
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toqjmvhC1SY&feature=related[/youtube]