What's new

Which annual passes do you have/have you had?

I've had quite a few season passes over the year. Held a Tussauds / Merlin pass from 2006 to 2015, but haven't had one since June 2015.

I have held a Six Flags pass since 2012, although as we aren't going to the states this year, haven't got a 2016 one.

Other passes I have had... Drayton Manor (for two seasons), Pleasure Island, Flamingoland (2011 & 2012), Blackpool Pleasure Beach (2014 & 2016), Bellewaerde (Bizarre, I know, but it got me into so many parks across Europe in 2012)

I'm not a big one for annual passes - I don't tend to do enough parks in a year to really justify getting them.

The exceptions being back in 2010 when we did the Shuckin' Escapade Live, where I had both a Cedar Fair and Six Flags annual pass for that two week trip alone! And again in 2012/2013, I had a Six Flags pass which I used it a bunch of times over the course of the year. As they're such amazing value, they're worth getting if you're going to more than one SF park in one season.

Never had any others though.

I used to have a Tussauds/Merlin pass between 2003 - 2005, and then again in 2009. Yeah, it was great to be able to pop along to the Towers at any time, just for an hour or two sometimes, and I used it lots, but I found that it limited my desire to go anywhere else. Why bother going to Drayton Manor, or anywhere else, when you can get into Alton Towers for free? So I've stopped buying them now.

Nowadays I use the free ticket giveaways and/or the 2for1 coupons in the newspapers to get my yearly Merlin fix, freeing up some holiday money for other parks on the to-do list.

All Central Florida parks. For a brief period from 2011 to 2012, right before my wife and I had our first kid, we had passes to Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, and Silver Springs. We've also had Legoland passes.

2005- Valleyfair
2006- Valleyfair
2007- Cedar Fair Platinum Pass (or equivalent at the time)
2008- Valleyfair and Elitch Gardens
2009- Cedar Fair Platinum (or equivalent at the time)
2010- Valleyfair and Six Flags
2011- Valleyfair
2012- None
2013- Disney, Six Flags, Universal Orlando, Sea World Orlando
2014- Disney, Six Flags
2015- Disney, Six Flags, Cedar Fair Platinum Pass
2016- Disney