What's new

What's The Song You're Listening To Right Now?

Will

Strata Poster
^
Early Periphery was better - I remember them supporting DT in 2012 and managing to play the longest song of the evening!
The Clear EP is specially good, but their last album sounded like Bring Me The Horizon :(

For my part, I've just found that one of my Dad's favourite bands made a random song for Disney in the 80s...

It's AWFUL. Hilariously so.

Last edited:

nadroJ

CF Legend
^
Early Periphery was better - I remember them supporting DT in 2012 and managing to play the longest song of the evening!
The Clear EP is specially good, but their last album sounded like Bring Me The Horizon :(

For my part, I've just found that one of my Dad's favourite bands made a random song for Disney in the 80s...

It's AWFUL. Hilariously so.

I don't love most of their stuff but I do like that song and Flatline, both from the same album. I also don't like that they have very similar names for their albums just with different numbers, it's stupid.

That Minnie Mouse song is absolutely terrible 😂

Will

Strata Poster
^
But it's from the band that brought you this masterpiece!

I saw them live in 2014 - it was awesome :D

Last edited:

Will

Strata Poster
I really enjoy putting Sparks on pub jukeboxes, then watching the looks on people's faces.

I have nothing useful to add to the topic as I'm currently listening to football commentary.

Will

Strata Poster
...my turn to have not played this in forever!

...the live version with guitar solo.

Will

Strata Poster
...a bit of film music today because Clint Mansell is amazing.

The film makes me cry though...

nadroJ

CF Legend
Not right this second but I was just driving back from Towers listening to this album, but this song in particular slaps.

littleLION_XXIX

Roller Poster
When it first came out it was my favorite but I slowly forgot it and didn't listen to it till I found it again today.
Turns out I still like it and I currently have it playing on loop.