Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hydra: The Revenge

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Dominator

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Hair Raiser

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
No love for Hair Raiser? I guess it only opened late last year and is quite out of the way for most people on this foum.

I've only been on three - Kraken, Scream and Hair Raiser. I can't really choose between them, though, simply because the amount of time that lapsed between me riding each one is too great for me to compare them properly.

I remember really enjoying Kraken, and thinking Scream was pretty fun but the awful location/setting was a bit of a shame.

Hair Raiser is great fun, I've ridden it quite a bit recently (I'm currently based in HK and the park is only about 15 mins away from me). It's got a great setting overlooking the sea, some fun inversions and a decent airtime hill (where the on-ride photo is taken). I think a bit more effort could have been paid to the theming, though, and the area around the lift hill could do with a bit of sprucing up.

Uh, for me...
1 Superman / la Atracción de Acero Parque Warner Madrid
2 Superman Krypton Coaster Six Flags Fiesta Texas
3 Bizarro Six Flags Great Adventure
4 Kraken SeaWorld Orlando
5 Dominator Kings Dominion
6 Dæmonen Tivoli Gardens
7 Batman - The Dark Knight Six Flags New England
8 Hydra the Revenge Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom
9 Rougarou Cedar Point
10 Scream! Six Flags Magic Mountain

And I'd love to try Medusa at Discovery Kingdom someday.

I rode Superman Krypton Coaster this summer, and I can see why it's commonly regarded as the best. That and Rougarou are the only two I have been on, and SKC is better by a massive margin.