What's new

What would your five year plan be for a park/chain?

shaunthatkid

Mega Poster
Here we go Toverland:

2020: refurbishment of Booster Bike with a new theme and fitting trains (still with Motorbike-restraints, but maybe bird themed, as that is a present theme of the Magische Vallei area) and a maintenance-shed beneath the station (Mack-Rides style) to allow for 2-train operations.

2021-2022: Part 1 of the Toverland-Resort with a keltic themed Hotel, including a petting zoo and an adventure-golf-course - all located to the north of Avalon with view over Fenix.

2023-2024: new themed area "Koninkrijk van de Nacht" (Kingdom of the Night), a music-themed area inspired by the opera "The Magic Flute". It features an ETF trackless darkride "De Toverfluit" which is a humorous over-the-top interpretation of the opera, featuring oversized music-instruments and several scenes inspired by real acts of the opera.
The 2nd attraction in this area is a Mack Rides Watercoaster, which is themed towards the three challenges of Tamino and Papageno, and thus features a total of three splashdowns. Since the darkride will be entirely and the watercoaster at least partially be indoors, it would continue Toverland's strategy of being suited for every kind of weather.

Has anyone in here ever played Rayman 1? That's how I would imagine this theme area to look like somehow:
This is one of them parks which i think would do well with one of them chance hyper gtx coasters that would do well here

kenny cook

Mega Poster
Knotts Berry Farm
2019- Bigfoot Rapids overhaul, Mystery Lodge refresh, repaint of Pony Express, creation of a new mini-land grouping those three attractions together
2020- Huge 100th anniversary festival, nostalgic family flats with cute themes (Troika named Berry Fun Tumbler?)
2021- Waterpark expansion with a new slide complex
After that, there's absolutely zero ways to even predict, no clue, no idea of what the park will accomplish over 3 1/2 years, no idea of Cedar Fair's budget standing, nada. So for now, I'll cap it at 3 and we'll see what happens!

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
What I'd like to see for Kings Dominion:

2019 - New sports bar-style restaurant (Melt from Cedar Point, Chickie's & Pete's, etc.), update parking lot/toll booths.
2020 - New front entrance, removal of Volcano, new color scheme for Dominator.
2021 - Slide complex in Soak City, Gerstlauer Sky Roller.
2022 - Planet Snoopy expansion, GCI renovation of Grizzly.
2023 - Banshee style B&M Inverted coaster to replace Volcano.