What's new

What park music do you have?

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Ollie said:
If anyone can find the Black Mamba music from Phantasialand then it would be much appreciated.
Even if it's a Myspace link or on a Youtube channel if you could send me the link then it would be great. :)
It's the only song from Phantasialand that I'm missing. :p

If Ollie is talking about the station music then count me in for this search...

Sure you can buy the area soundtrack off the park's site though...

I now also have the entire 45 minute Mystic East track... Yay...

Lord_of_the_rides

Roller Poster
I have all soundtracks of Europa-park. They are magnificent and so captivating :) . They are my favorite soundtracks of parks. My favorite tunes are "Gem" of the Magic World of Diamonds in the volcano, "Kassandras Fluch" of Cassandra´s Curse, "Haunted" of Ghost Castle, "Euro Mir Theme", "Tropic Dream" of Pirates in Batavia and "Alm-Gaudi" of Matterhorn-Blitz. :--D

elmerfudd

Mega Poster
Vortex (with speaking) -Thorpe park
Nemesis inferno Loading station - Thorpe park
Nemesis inferno main theme - Thorpe park
Colossus main theme - Thorpe park

Indiana Jones Adventure ride - Disneyland anahiem

Not th best but yeah.

A

Anonymous

valhalla blackpool

Can anyone please tell me what the valhalla at blackpool theme song is by and song tittle Thanks Darryl

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
Lord_of_the_rides said:
I have all soundtracks of Europa-park. They are magnificent and so captivating :) . They are my favorite soundtracks of parks. My favorite tunes are "Gem" of the Magic World of Diamonds in the volcano, "Kassandras Fluch" of Cassandra´s Curse, "Haunted" of Ghost Castle, "Euro Mir Theme", "Tropic Dream" of Pirates in Batavia and "Alm-Gaudi" of Matterhorn-Blitz. :--D

Can I ask where you got these from? I'd love to have them, and have spent ages fruitlessly looking.

Ollie

CF Legend
Got loads more Phantasialand Music now.
Including......

BLACK MAMBA!!! :D
Here's a list of all my Phantasialand songs. If you want any then catch me on MSN and I'll send them across. :)
PhantasialandMusic.jpg

AeRo

Hyper Poster
Ollie, when you list the Black Mamba Start sound, do you mean the drums? *drools*

In addition to the usual Tussauds stuff, I have:

De Efteling
Vliegende Hollander
ViaVolta (full story)

Holiday Park
EGF CD

Phantasialand
Sounds of Africa CD
Se Side Kamboleo

Toverland
All of it :p

Ollie

CF Legend
^Yeah the start sound is the drum beats and African chanting played as the lights go out and the train exits the station. :p

Phantasialand do Lush soundtracks and Mambas is amazing which is why I've been looking for it for ages.

Rob

Mega Poster
Well, incase you don't have any of these Ollie, let me just rub it in abit:

FN08 Rush official pre-load and announcement
FN08 Slammer Loading
FN08 Hellgate
FN08 Slammer Lowering
FN08 Rush launch

All none recordings. :)

Ollie

CF Legend
^I think I do have most of those. If not I definitely have them from previous years.

Also thanks to AERO for all the Toverland and Efteling music he gave me last night. :)

AeRo

Hyper Poster
Ha yeah the Toverland overload :p

Mind you the full version of Vila Volta is pretty amazing, even if I can't understand a word of it
tehe.gif

De Vliegende Hollander is soo addictive though :-({|=

Ollie

CF Legend
Sorry for the bump.

Just got the FULL Bubbleworks soundtrack for each area of the ride. Also got the theme that plays outside the new version of the ride.

And I got a couple more Europa Park songs. Matterhorn Blitz and Silver Star soundtracks. :)

Naemuti

Mega Poster
I've got a small bit of Disney World music. The Tomorrowland Loop from the Magic Kingdom, the Innoventions Loop from EPCOT's Future World, Soarin's ride music, the Spaceship Earth audio, the Space Mountain Entrance Music (really hard to find) and the Space Mountain Star Tunnel music. I'm still looking for a good quality version of the third part of the line's music.

I need more Disney music but I can't remember anything REALLY good at all besides what I have....:(