What's new

What park music do you have?

Ollie

CF Legend
I've now got 'Sorin', 'California Screamin' all the 'Phantom Manor Songs' and some others. So yeah, it's building slowly. :p

Mark

Strata Poster
If anyone has anything from Phantasialand and Europa Park I would be muchly grateful. Im trying to google for it but not getting very far...

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Im now looking for the CP music from the rides. I have a Maverick tracklist, but finding the tracks is a pain. So if anyone has any CP tracks.....

I have so far from Maverick:

Rawhide, Mavvy theme, Mule train, The good the bad the ugly, Cowboys like rock 'n' roll, For a few dollars more, Dallas, POTC. The main ones I want now are 'Denim and Demons' & 'Frisky' by Marc Daine and the Jazz Cowboys. I cant find them.

trav

Mega Poster
I've just got my hands on the London Eye/Air 2006 music. Although I don't think it suits Air at all, it is still a fantastic piece of music.

Ollie

CF Legend
Mark said:
If anyone has anything from Phantasialand and Europa Park I would be muchly grateful. Im trying to google for it but not getting very far...

Yeah, I've been looking for them as well with no luck. :(

A

Anonymous

I have the full soundtrack from Professor Burp's Bubbleworks. I loved that ride so much. I was crushed when I found out it had been ruined by ducks and soap :'(

A

Anonymous

I have a cd full of Disneyland music, I listen to it when I'm sad, it cheers me up!

A

Anonymous

I have the original Nemesis Inferno music (about a week or two after the launch), which is surprisingly Drum and Bass?! Which, in contrast is much better than the stuff it plays now, trying to be all scary..

Mark

Strata Poster
Does anyone have the Space Mountain Mission 2 (DLRP) ride music. I tried to get it on CD while I was out there but to no avail...

Mark

Strata Poster
So I got really bored last night and couldn't sleep so I spent the time doing something that is probably the most geeky thing I have done in ages.

Anyways, I have loads of theme park music, and one of the biggest amounts is actually Thorpes Fright Night music. Couple that with the fact I get a bit narky about not having album artwork on itunes (I just like to have everything complete) I came up with this...

My album artwork for the 52 track Fright Night soundtrack (covering pieces of music from 2004 up until present.

TPFNCover.jpg

You'll notice it includes "Saw" on the artwork. Kinda cheated really but I thought since it will be open soon enough I might aswell include it.
Tis the first time I have used Photoshop to create anything like this with these effects so apologies if it is a bit "sketchy".

Slash

Giga Poster
^ I think it looks great! Looks proffesional IMO.

I have the music to Nemesis but thats it. I'm thinking about getting the Air music but I just can't be arsed. But I also have the John Wardley 2004 talk on Nemesis, which is quite enlightening and yeah nerdy...

Ollie

CF Legend
If anyone can find the Black Mamba music from Phantasialand then it would be much appreciated.
Even if it's a Myspace link or on a Youtube channel if you could send me the link then it would be great. :)
It's the only song from Phantasialand that I'm missing. :p

A

Anonymous

"Ready to Go" (TTD) on my iPod, and I just downloaded the Millennium Force .mp3 music file onto my computer, and am listening to it while typing this post.

A

Anonymous

park music

:) Smoke on the water should be used on coasters lol