What's new

What other hobbies do you have?

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Started trying to learn Python... Long overdue!!!

I say 'trying,' it's really extremely easy so far, a doddle if you have any kind of coding background at all... In fact, is this the easiest syntax in existence or what?

I kinda miss my semicolons :(

rob666

Hyper Poster
Thinking of going brony for the closed season, just for a different variety of forum chat.
Friendship is magic.
Probably.

rob666

Hyper Poster
Thanks for the offer mate, but I have promised the wife to keep it strictly virtual.
Long time since I had to delete my browsing history!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Bit of a new one for me, but I've been recently hitting the gym at least 3 times a week (since the end of September), and I've already seen huge strength improvements and I'm loving it. I've gone from losing 3 stone since the start of this year (I was obese), to building muscle and it feels spectacular. Now I just need to kick my nicotine habits... 🙄

IMG_20211207_185259833_HDR.jpg

(P.S. I'm absolutely ****e at selfies.)

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
it is indeed and its incredible. I flew on one of these in real life last year and this is just like it.
How the hell you fly one in real life? Are you a type rated commercial pilot? I'd love to fly one in real life... The amount of hours I have in the type over FSX, XP11 and FS2020 I reckon I could do pretty well too... But then, so do all sim pilots haha...

It is pretty good, not flown for a month or so though... Is VNAV properly integrated yet? Seems like they've been working on that for an absolute age. I also miss holds etc from XP11 Toliss and FF versions... But it will catch up with the XP11 aircraft eventually.

Archie

Mega Poster
How the hell you fly one in real life? Are you a type rated commercial pilot? I'd love to fly one in real life... The amount of hours I have in the type over FSX, XP11 and FS2020 I reckon I could do pretty well too... But then, so do all sim pilots haha...

It is pretty good, not flown for a month or so though... Is VNAV properly integrated yet? Seems like they've been working on that for an absolute age. I also miss holds etc from XP11 Toliss and FF versions... But it will catch up with the XP11 aircraft eventually.
oh no i have never flown one. what i meant to say is I have been on one but I want to fly them in the future

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
oh no i have never flown one. what i meant to say is I have been on one but I want to fly them in the future
Oh ok, fair enough haha... I've flown in them a few times... I think the whole Easyjet fleet consists of variants of the A320 family!!!!

Indy

Hyper Poster
The only hobby that I actively do myself is distance running. I run several half marathons, marathons, and/or ultramarathons in any given year.

As far as non-participating hobbies go, I am a huge auto racing fan (mostly F1 and IndyCar) and attend many races each year, which I usually coordinate with park trips. I'm also a big soccer/football fan and was a season card holder for my local pro team for several years.

Chhow

Roller Poster
My hobbies are somehow connected with movement and adrenaline, so I love to ride a bike, it is great, and a motorcycle! Excited to feel like I'm racing down the road, it's beyond words! But I am still careful in matters of driving, and I have not had a single incident on the road. Sometimes I ride with my girlfriend, she also likes it very much.

Last edited: