• Mugs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (I've stated below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

nealbie

CF Legend
I like the idea of a CF poster!

Perhaps a calendar? With the Live dates on? Starts in March ends in February - a coaster season calendar :p

Ollie

CF Legend
A DVD with footage from Lives and events and stuff?
A poster could be nice as well. Especially a large version of group photos from lives
Wristbands should come back because they're cool
Scarf and Bobble hat now it's cold?
Sunhat?

divvie_dave

Mega Poster
professional calender of coasters in general, with a few CF live meets..... i dunno if i could stare at your ugly mugs all year :p

all ready for 2010 :p

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Would be better as an article on the site. Let's be honest, that list basically changes every year. It wouldn't be practical in a book.

Also, if it was on the site, we could have some sort of 'checklist' thing.

peep

CF Legend
Hixee said:
Also, if it was on the site, we could have some sort of 'checklist' thing.

That sounds great. Or maybe a top 10 for every country?

But yeah, CF tat is needed and the new season is upon us, we need something to show our dedication to the site :D

SAW_gameover

Mega Poster
peep said:
But yeah, CF tat is needed and the new season is upon us, we need something to show our dedication to the site :D

Yeah, would love one of them rubber wristbands like the ones I've seen in pics from Ghosterforce a few years back.

Maybe a badge :?

Or maybe a...mug/cup

Or possibly a hat, some stickers, t-shirt, shoes :lol:

I don't know! Something; anything!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
How about nights with CF team members? You could have the piss-poor cheap ass package of Lain or Ben for a night (yes, we know Ben's ass is FAR from cheap). Or go for the top of the range deluxe Ian evening?

How about "An evening of cruel sarcasm and put down in the presence of Gavin"?

"A full nighttime pleasure of hide the Hyde"?

"A Snoo for you"?

I reckon we're a saleable commodity :)

Steven

Giga Poster
Well the shop was supposed to be having an overhall last year and the site is currently going under one now. So can I ask can we get more sweat bands in please they are useful and my white one has gone brown and been thrown away the only one left is a tatty black one.

Novas

Mega Poster
Skim read last few pages. I saw a suggestion of pint glass which sounds win to me, infact go further and get packs of tacky plastic shot glasses. :)