• Other (I've stated below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Sweatbands and glasses strap-ons are on their way for the CF-Shop! Hopefully they'll be ready for sale in mid-September. Calendars are also on the agenda, hopefully have something sorted by December.

What next? Out of these three options, what is your top choice?

Pin badges
uk_pin[ekm]120x80[ekm].jpg

Mugs
912101.jpg

Pens
906603.jpg

Other
Please state! (Keyrings, lanyards, unbrella-ella-ella-a-as, etc).

Please note, do not inlude t-shirts, bag, caps, hoodies or any other sort of clothing. That's more of a long-term idea (as we'd have to go for different colours and sizes so we don't look like cloned goons).

Designs also welcome.

marc

CF Legend
A key ring.

Puncho (Spelling) but a good one.

Water proof wallet.

One of them cups that keep drinks cool.

iPhone app :) hehe

A map with uk theme parks listed.

And after all that I messed up and voted for a mug.

Emmett

Giga Poster
I'd go for the mug from that lot. I'm sick of pens and I never buy those pin badges when buying merchandise at parks, they are too small.

I like the idea of some CF keyrings, as the logo would look pretty cool.

I like Marc's idea of the park map with all the parks listed but how about something larger like a poster.

Ali

Mega Poster
I like the idea of the park map/poster. The calender would look really nice with the top 10 coasters from Mitch's Poll? I would most certainly buy that if it came out.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
marc said:
I use one at work, but you have probably got a point.

I removed all of the ones from work. Everyone kept phoning saying their mouse was broken. I'd go to them, take away the mouse mat and mouse would work :) The infra-red mice hate a lot of mouse mats and prefer a normal desk surface.

I use mouse mats!

I'd really like to see a keychain because, well, I collect them and my keyring for my car key has about five million coaster keychains on it (way to ruin the ignition in the car) and a CF one would be a fab addition!

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I would love a CF pen :D Plus, a pin-badge would be awesome. I've got one from Ride-Guide when I sneaked into their group for the Saw day. I refuse to wear it, but I'd happily wear a CF one :)

Ponchos would be awesome. I don't buy ponchos normally as most of them make you look like a twat, but again, I'd happily buy a CF one and parade it round chav and family infested parks.

I urgently need a glasses strap-on. I brought one a few months back but it was too small to fit my head, even though it was adjustable. So if strap-ons are back in the shop please make them big enough for the big heads like me :p

marc

CF Legend
Maybe one day my place will invest in them :).

I was going to say a set of screen savers but people probably have their own set of pictures.

This is a bit geeky but could work, a car window sticker and would give a bit of advertising as well.

Rach

Giga Poster
Ali said:
The calender would look really nice with the top 10 coasters from Mitch's Poll?

That wouldn't work. Top 10 coasters on a 12 month calendar. :wink:

If a calendar was to be available, I think it should personally revolve more around CoasterForce and not CF + other enthusiast sites.

I'd like a mug personally, but lanyards would also be good.

Will

Strata Poster
Calendar IS a good idea - but keeping the emphasis on CF, rather than just coasters.
Pens are also fun (I need a new one - my other got weird sticky stuff in it), and I quite like the wallet idea too. Also, everyone loves shotglasses.

peep

CF Legend
^YES, Shot glasses would be purchased. It may seem sad but I actually have a good collection revolving around theme parks and a CF one would be a superb addition. :D

The wallet idea sounds good too, as does the calender (not sure how you would go about deciding what to put on it though).

I'm bored of mugs. We have about 100 because everyone seems to think that they are great gifts because no-one owns a bloomin' mug :roll:. How wrong they are (I don't even drink hot drinks). Plus I already have the old version of the CF mug :D

Pens are always good but I've found the older versions ran out of ink quickly.

What about lanyards? They could be cool.