What's new

What is your top coaster on your bucket list?

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Current front runner is Fury 325, that's an itch I've been dying to scratch for a number of years now.
Skyrush and Lightning Rod have been vying for second place for ages too, although that was based on Lightning Rod v1.0. I suspect that Lightning Rod v3.5, or whatever it will be by the time I get on it, won't have quite the same effect.
The most recent additions to this list are the Joe Draves designed RMC's, namely Wildcat's Revenge and ArieForce One.
Spites notwithstanding, I should be picking up all of the above in just over 3 months time! 😮
When it comes to unrealistic bucket list coasters though, ie coasters that I'm never actually likely to ride, there's plenty over in Asia and the Middle East. Eejanaika/Dinoconda, Steel Dragon 2000, Do-Dodonpa, Hakugei, Formula Rossa and Falcon's Flight to name a few.

Inverting_Thrills

Mega Poster
It's either El Toro or I305 at the moment. With what I've heard about the two of them they could easily end up being my #1. I'll probably add Falcon's Flight when it opens for its scale alone.