What's new

What is your favourite coaster that you’ve only ridden once?

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
Times like these I'm glad I have the spreadsheet. Sort by ranking, sort by no. of rides.

There's about 20 or so coasters grouped into the highest category that doesn't get a specific ranking, each with a single lap. The reason for most of these though is that they're clones of something great, so rerides weren't necessary or a priority.

Filtering to things of interest I've got Fujiyama and Flight of the Himalayan Eagle Music Roller Coaster.
Two very different hyper coaster experiences, both at parks that made them almost impossible to reride. Thoroughly enjoyed them both, would like another go please.

NemesisRider

Roller Poster
Twisted Colossus at 13/247. Almost certainly would be higher on rankings if I'd got on it more times, or more recently (last visited in 2015). That day at Magic Mountain was probably one of the most miserable days I've ever had a park; I got on 5 rides total, queued for hours in the baking sun, and generally got made to feel a complete 2nd class citizen for not buying Fastrack. Urgh. At least I got front row for my one ride on it.

In general, I think a ride will always struggle to get super high in my rankings after only one ride. It's so easy to have one anomalous ride - either positive or negative - and the coasters that have impressed me most historically are those which still feel amazing after 5-10 laps.