What's new

What Is The Most Forceful Ride You Have Ever Been On?

carolinacoasterfreak

Roller Poster
southend_marc said:
The pretzel loop on Tatsu for me, not a great fan of the ride but that one loop is simply omg. I could not breath my head went dizzy and not many rides do that to me.

Belive me or not the only other coaster that has made my head go funny after 2 rides is Rage, I have no idea why but I can not see straight after the 2nd go.

I have to fully agree with you on Tatsu, that loop wast intense. I enjoy the ride, but dread the bottom of the loop

A

Anonymous

Not sure about the most forceful ride, but a pretzel loop on a B&M flyer is the most forceful inversion I've ever been on.
Montu is intense when the mcbr lets up. Those are the good days :--D

Ben

CF Legend
oriolat2 said:
... Nemesis [...] REALLY forceful

No, Nemesis is **** :p

Mine is Boulder Dash <3 Ka was forceful actually, but, more an OMFG force than actual gs :wink:

And Batman!

And a list of old Schwarzes.

A

Anonymous

Hmmm thats tough. Perhaps Nitro at SFGA. The helix really presses you down, and my friend often blacks out for a moment!

Also at the same park, El Toro is quite forceful throughout, but especially in the figure 8!

Oh, also the Pretzel Loop in Superman...My GOD! That might be the most forceful part on any coaster Ive done.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Dodonpa's launch.

T-Express's airtime.

Crystal Wings' pretzel loop.

I'm really not sure about overall though. Pyrenees or Dragon Khan maybe?

CoasterKing

Mega Poster
Dragon Khan without a doubt. I felt very dizzy after coming off and had to sit down. I think its because the inversions are always flowing throughout. I've rode both Nemesis and Magnum Force when it was open and generally found Nemesis to be more intense/forceful. The turn into the loop, the loop, both g rolls, the final helix etc just really pack a punch so the whole ride is one blast of force.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
Superman:UF riding in the back row - the pretzel loop is killer.

Obviously, the linear Gs from TTD's launch.

Batman:The Ride in the back row.

Schwarzkopf loops.

nadroJ

CF Legend
You find SLCs forceful? I never have, just weird and claustrophobic.

Definitely Nemesis, I always come off that weak at the knees. Also Scorpion at BGA, the final helix on that is incredibly forceful, really takes you by surprise.

marc

CF Legend
Scorpion at BGA 100% agree with you, but its fun. Forcefull but not in a way that hurt, it just builds up speed it makes me smile tbh I love it. Would rather ride that than Sheikra.

That little coaster is in my top 10.

10WaTT

Hyper Poster
I'm not sure if the sunshine and heat a part on this, but while riding Dragon Khan I blacked out in 2 places. So I guess thats pretty forceful...

Edit: Also just remembered I also blacked out on the bottom of the batwing of Montu!

Brookes

Giga Poster
^Totally agree about Montu, that is the most forceful element I have ever experienced - especially at the back.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I'm getting a little ahead of myself here on my report, but Batman at Six Flags Great Adventure.

It's just high forces from end to end - utterly relentless. I suspect I've experienced higher forces in places, but never such a consistent high amount of force for the entire ride duration (between drop and brake). I can tell you now, if you think Nemesis is high G on the helix, you have no idea compared to Batman!

I came off and all my extremities were developing pins and needles from the bad blood flow. Seriously incredible amount of force.

For bits of high force, the helix on Bizarro (SFNE) was immense and also the helix on Talon too.

marc

CF Legend
Was the same on Batman at SFMM, but tbh I did not enjoy it. You have no time to actually enjoy the coaster or the forces which is why I did not like it.

When Inferno is running well the helix at the end has rather high G. Funny enough I find Nemesis a bit lame, maybe its better now but the last 2 years its just become rather old and in need of some love and care.

Your just egar to post the rest of your trip report :)

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
furie said:
I came off and all my extremities were developing pins and needles from the bad blood flow. Seriously incredible amount of force.

teeheehee! :multi:

The one at parque warner is pretty damn intense too - I loved it!