What's new

What Is The Most Forceful Ride You Have Ever Been On?

HarryBoyy

Mega Poster
The title says everything, What is the most forceful ride you have been on?

I cant wait to see the responces :--D

coastermac

Roller Poster
I can't fully remember, but what first springs to mind is the exit of the loops on Magnum Force. Practically hitting my head on my shoes and blacking out every time. Was beautiful! :)

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Nemesis front row when it was Scarefestm the weather seemed to make it faster (colder=metal contracts=less friction) and the night increased feeling of speed and force, and the rain added force, again less friction and because it bloody stung.

Dave

CF Legend
Dragon Khan at night, that last section hurt my head! Speed's last helix comes close as well!

Rush

Giga Poster
I found Xcelerators overbanks to be really intense as was the launch and the airtime over the top hat. Absolutely awesome with the T-Bars. <3

Oblivion, Hulk and Inferno I find are also very forceful and I have high expectations for Alpengeist!

Peter

Hyper Poster
Either Nemesis or Dragon Khan.

I think Nemesis might just pull a bit more in the back row on the helix - I usually go dizzy on that part and up into the zero-g-roll. However, that is the only point on the track where I really feel it.

Dragon Khan is constantly forcefull throughout its full layout even down to the last turn - hence why it's my number 1. :--D

coastermac

Roller Poster
For those who are including Nemesis as very forceful, have you ridden Magnum Force As well? Because I've ridden both about 500 times each, and always thought Magnum was more forceful.

I do agree though, Nemesis in cold wet weather. WOW : )

Nadia

Mega Poster
Son of Beast, owwwwwwwww!!! Oh my god, it was soooo horrid, the pressure on my head was crazy! I wouldn't even go on it again if someone paid me, it was that forceful and painful!!

Emmett

Giga Poster
The most forceful I've experienced was probably Olympia Looping when going throught the loops, sitting towards the back of the train and in the damp weather. I got very dizzy going through then.

Also Batman at Parque Warner was very forceful through some of the final elements. I could feel myself getting faint.

The Ultimate is also very forceful but in a different kind of way, especially when going through the banked turns just after the second lift hill.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I find Nemesis fairly forceful. But only on the helix as its withstained for ages.

Inferno is quite forceful in row 3. It really is mainly that row though.

MilFs first overbank was rather forceful. Made my vision dotty/grey every time.

Mavericks turns are volently forceful on the laterals. Mad. I don't think anything I've ridden matches that.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
I'd say Furius Baco. The Gs are constantly pushing you into the seat because the layout is so low-to-the-ground.

Dragon Khan, Batman La Fuga and Nemesis are REALLY forceful rides, that's why I love them. Specially the helix after the second loop on Batman. So many Gs <3<3

A

Anonymous

For me it has to be the final helix on Katun, it really pulls the air from your lungs. I would also agree with oriolat, Dragon Khan, Batman La Fuga and Nemesis are all amazingly forceful if you get the right seats.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Blaze said:
Nemesis front row when it was Scarefestm the weather seemed to make it faster (colder=metal contracts=less friction)

Nah the cold makes coasters slower by up to 20%. When they are hot, they're at their optimum. Oh and then add rain to that <3

I dunno about most forceful ride but I can tell you the most forceful loop I've done. Indiana Jones @ Disneyland Paris is mental through that loop.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
SpinSpider, easily. Perhaps it was just those restraints that they stapled to my legs, but it was really forceful. May be the best ride at TusenFryd.

Then ThunderCoaster pre 2006. Too bad it's even more rubbish this year... no air anymore...

The Norwegian Loop on SpeedMonster, that one's a good candidate too. But it's a bit too short to count.

marc

CF Legend
The pretzel loop on Tatsu for me, not a great fan of the ride but that one loop is simply omg. I could not breath my head went dizzy and not many rides do that to me.

Belive me or not the only other coaster that has made my head go funny after 2 rides is Rage, I have no idea why but I can not see straight after the 2nd go.

Tony

Hyper Poster
El Toro, Dragon Khan, Furius Baco and probably Batman La Fuga.

El Toro and Dragon Khan are probably the most forceful I've been on are my top 2 coasters. Furius Baco is pretty forceful especially the inline twist! I loved Batman La Fuga and found all the elements to be pretty forceful especially in the back but I didn't find Batman (SFGadv) as good as it's Madrid clone.

Nemesis from memory is also pretty forceful but I will judge it again when I ride it in a few weeks.

Ingested Banjo

Mega Poster
I'm sad to day it, but actually stealth's g-spike going upwards feels like the most forceful ride I've ever been on, but not in a good way.

For good force, Nemesis in only one of the back row seats, pulls insane G on the helix, and for negative force, Expedition GeForce,