Which hurts more?

• Getting kicked in the balls

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Giving birth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ollie

CF Legend
What hurts more. Being kicked in the balls or giving birth? Obviously each person can only experience one of the two options so you only know how painful once is.

My view on it is that getting kicked in the balls hurts more.
Women give birth and complain that it hurts yet go on to say "Actually, I want another child".
I don't think you'll come across any man that gets kicked in the balls and says "Actually that was fun. Do it again".

:p

A

Anonymous

Id say giveing birth would hurt more. I ahve been kickd in the nuts a few times and it don't hurt as much the more it happens. But that could be the same for child birth to. As im a male I don't know about that but it will depend on the person.

Deano

Mega Poster
Chandler in F.r.i.e.n.d.s asked this question to the woman who was giving birth to his and Monica's baby. It was very funny :p

The way Ollie put it, I'd have to say being kicked in the balls since it does hurt rather a lot.

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
Hmmm, kicked in the balls really does kill, and that pain can come back on and off all day if you've had a really hard kick. :(

But I'd say giving birth; I mean it must really kill due to the fact some girls actually take a dump whilst pushing and just generally because it's like trying to fit a car through a doorway.

Jools

Giga Poster
Giving birth, because I hear it's the equivalent of a boy having a potatoe coming throught their penis, OUCH! But obviously I dodn't know, because I've only experienced being kicked in the gonads lol, but personlly the first sound smore painful!

Snoo

The Legend
Birth.

Unless someone has balls and has given birth.. I don't think we will ever know.

Inverse

Hyper Poster
^^ I heard snooker ball, but either way ouch. It is worth baring in mind that a vagina is designed to stretch to baby size and your penis isn't designed to be used a snooker pocket.

I voted child birth anyway. Ollie's argument falls short when you realise that shear amount of hormones trick women into doing it again for the survival of the human race. Women are, for want of a better term, fooled into thinking it was good.

Women give birth and complain that it hurts yet go on to say "Actually, I want another child".
I don't think you'll come across any man that gets kicked in the balls and says "Actually that was fun. Do it again".

Maybe because something good comes out of giving birth.. :p .

But, birth for sure. Like, imagine trying to shove like, a cantelope sized head through your crotch hole. Delicious.

Error

Strata Poster
Birth. Do not want.

Getting kicked in the balls is no walk in the park, rather a breakneck run nude through a pit filled with hungry lions. Oh, and you're covered in gravy.

The difference between that and child birth is that guys only hurt for maybe 30 minutes. Girls have to deal with hours of it.

kimahri

CF Legend
Ollie said:

:p

Some men are into that sort of thing.

I have heard that getting punched in the liver is pretty bad as well.

cracked.com described it as all the alcohol and crap it's soaked up comes flooding out and it's like getting knocked out but being awake and aware of everything. Or something along those lines.

Joe? help me out.

Steven

Giga Poster
Birth because the Vagina is comparisonly normally the size of a ping pong ball and it has to become the size of (in biggest cases) the size of a basket ball.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Let's see, the pain of birth often INCLUDES having that sensitive bit of skin between your balls and bottom torn open in a ragged ripping shearing tear!

Now, every man have a quick think about that, and think how close to the pain of being kicked in the balls it is.

Then think... Women don't even notice it happening the pain of birth is so intense.

Seriously ouch! Birth, easy winner.