Which hurts more?

• Getting kicked in the balls

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Giving birth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

marc

CF Legend
They get pain killers when they give birth, we dont when kicked in the balls lol.

After 10 mins the pain of getting kicked goes, some women take hours to give birth.

Tbh it probably is child birth that is more painful, things bigger than what the hole is do tend to hurt.

I was trying not to be rude here.

nadroJ

CF Legend
I'm terrified of pregnancy and childbirth partly because of the pain involved.

Birth obviously, I'd more likely liken being kicked in the balls to being poked hard in the boob, that seriously ****ing hurts!

They get pain killers when they give birth, we dont when kicked in the balls lol.

Err, not always.

And Jordan, I dunno why girls say being poked in the boob hurts so much.. I can seriously like, squeeze my boob as hard as possible and twist it around and it doesn't even hurt at all.

^ Well, the boob I somewhat have. I mean, it sticks out just enough where I can kinda squeeze it enough to see it doesn't hurt :p . It's funny because my right one I can grab, but my left one I can't.. Lopsided </3

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
LiveForTheLaunch said:

Err, not always.

Yeah, Madame_Furie didn't for MMF. She managed a few gasps of gas and air, but not a lot. They induced her and he came too fast for the pain killers to have had any effect.

^ Yah that's what happened to my mom with my sister.. She had the epidural but then she had my sister only a few minutes later or something.

I couldn't even imagine.. My crotch hurts just thinking about it :p .

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
As a man I feel required to say that being kicked in the balls hurts more but giving birth is blatently more painful seeing as the women is actually torn.

However that said, women always underestimate exactly how painful being kicked in the balls is. They have no idea!

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Though I should stand up for us guys, I do think that giving birth is a LOT more painful. After all, something the size of a melon coming out of a hole the size of a broad bean must hurt.

I came out back first, and that ripped my mum to pieces.

Having said that, being kicked in the balls makes me feel sick and makes me winded. It hurts very much so.

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
Think of it like this.

You have 2 options;

Take a boot to the marbles which will hurt a lot & probably last an hour, although this could sabotage your fertility.

Try and fit a melon through your front OR back passage. Obviously you will fail, either way your going to do some blood wrenching damage & endure excrutiating pains.

RCF

Strata Poster
It depends. how hard were you kicked? in some cases, actually never, getting kicked in the balls isn't even close to giving birth.

AmandaPanda

Mega Poster
^ Urgh, n00b

Anyway, getting kicked in the balls sounds like agony, but giving birth sounds much worse sorry guys, that potatoe thing sounds pretty damn hurty too!

A

Anonymous

eddy1282 said:
AmandaPanda said:
^ Urgh, n00b!
im not a noob i just could not be botherd to write loads because this is not a forum not a paragraph place sorrry

Noob ish mistake I see.

If you are insisting on the short versions of answers then people will call you a noob.

Please read your posts and if you have firefox and the google toolbar please use the spell checker.

A

Anonymous

kitsune said:
eddy1282 said:
AmandaPanda said:
^ Urgh, n00b!
im not a noob i just could not be botherd to write loads because this is not a forum not a paragraph place sorrry

Noob ish mistake I see.

If you are insisting on the short versions of answers then people will call you a noob.

Please read your posts and if you have firefox and the google toolbar please use the spell checker.

Now can we not fight over small issues please.

Side note error in my system.

Quote was used inplace of edit)

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Getting kicked in the cheese and crackers really hurts. I was once picked up and rammed into a steel pole aswell, which was hell, painful.

But I'd assume giving birth is more painful. Hours of pain, rather than about an hour.

eddy1282

Roller Poster
[/quote]
now can we not fight over small issues please
[/quote]

OK i will stop it is now stopped