What's new

What do you drive?

This is my little guy, a 1.25 Ford Fiesta.

29m828x.jpg

It's been great to me and has had some epic journeys across the UK for a car of its size. I'd love something bigger and more powerful though.

I managed to set a new fastest speed in it on Tuesday - 102mph! :lol: (and that was downhill, flat out, for about 2 miles!) It's not very fast. :(

It's given many CFers lifts over the past year or so, and has alot more booked for the rest of the year. ^_^

Well, This is the same model as my bike, but its not my exact one.. I have no pictures of mine, but Mushroom took a few the other day.. Need to get hold of those..

P1050784sm.jpg

My baby. A Yamaha 125SR.. Except mines Black.. Top speed of 55mph!! *coughgoingdownhillwiththewindbehindmecough*

Congratulations on publically admitting to speeding Peter, mine, well, it does 70 no problems!

2400640_72768475.jpg

I don't have an own car, since January this year I've been the most frequent user of this type of 'old' Renault Scenic. Although the colour is dark blue (and yes I could find out whose car that is, hmm.. when I'm bored I might :lol: ).

Also I really like my Bianchi 520 RS... bicycle :lol: . Also I use the bus 730 everyday to work and home (work pays for the tickets).

I love white cars too Ali, just bought a new V50 R DesignSE yesterday... White, like my old C30. <3

My first car was a 2005 (55 not 05) metallic black Mini One -

Mini.jpg

He was ace but by 2007 it was time for a change** and he went back to the garage. Unfortunately for him, he was then sold to a chav who added all kinds of horrific crap to him :( I part-ex'd him for Satan*, who is a 2007 (57) red & white Mini Cooper (he is there, under the snow) -

DSC02895.jpg

He's a bit poorly at the moment, as his ears*** keep moving without me touching them, the aircon seems to have vanished and the volume on the radio has stopped working. :(

*Both of my cars were named by Vadge, who thinks BMW Mini's are evil.

** that and I'd managed to reverse in to a pile of fence posts by then and couldn't afford to replace the tailgate so swapped him instead!

***or wingmirrors, if you prefer.

aly said:
I'm driving this:

alyscar.jpg

Soon to be:

mercedes_clk.jpg

Pick it up on Tuesday! I so can't wait!

:shock: , job must be paying well Aly. Didn't you have a Civic last year at M&D's?

Thats some step up to a Merc.