What do you drive?

badger

Roller Poster
drive

this
[/img]

Emmett

Giga Poster
Badger, you will have to use Imageshack or another image hosting site to upload the image and then you can post the link in here. You can't host from your hard drive.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
One of these beasts:
2006_Mazda_MAZDA5minivan_ext_1.jpg

It was new though, and it's "practical". I wouldn't call it a fun car to drive.

Very useful in this department:
0809_06_z+2008_mazda_5_touring+cargo_space.jpg

Though I wouldn't recommend doing it full all the way to Oakwood... With Will... :p

Oh, and sliding doors FTW :p

Martyn

Giga Poster
Can people stop posting pictures of buses and trains? It's not actually that funny and also a lie. You don't DRIVE them, do you?!

Nadia

Mega Poster
I drive this model

2555824558_ac3be83c2d.jpg

Unfortunately mine isn't in those snazzy amazing colours, mine's the red that everyone has! Though anyone who's seen my car knows that it was kinda off red/whitey pink! Until yesterday, as my dad gave it some red T Cut lovin and now it's all shiny, clean and RED :love4:

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Martyn said:
Can people stop posting pictures of buses and trains? It's not actually that funny and also a lie. You don't DRIVE them, do you?!

Who said it was funny? And okay, I use the bus to get around, better?

DjTommyB

Hyper Poster
I don't drive cause I'm not old enough yet obviously but this is pretty much like my dad's car which I love:

And my mum's is just a red focus which isn't as fast as my dad's orange focus st lol.

EDIT: Just remembered my dad also has a Mazda MX-5 in red.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Martyn said:

My Dad's is this:
j924mkc.JPG

;)

davidm

Strata Poster
itsasmallcar.jpg

With (almost) personalised number plate.... given my middle initial is an "F"!

(The plate was totally a fluke! ;-) )

davidm

Strata Poster
LOL!

Does it help if I tell you I bought it (new) on my Switch card when I was unemployed!!??!!??!!

Its getting a bit old now; coming up on 7 years/60k on the clock, might swap it soon (but its a shame as its great fun!)

Lucy

Hyper Poster
I don't drive myself but my Mum's got a Mercedes A-Class in silver:

It was very useful when I moved to my flat last year as it has excellent boot space :D

mercedes_a150_5dr.jpg

tanya

Mega Poster
752145196056.JPG

Hugo

That is not mine but its identical, except mine has been keyed quite a few times, the wing mirror is held on with electrical tape (I couldnt find any duct tape but at least I have upgraded from yellow to black now) Quite a few dents where the local scroats think it is fun to boot it on the way past and a large hole in the rear bumper where someone decided that after drivinginto the back of a parked car the correct procedure is to drive away fast and hope no one saw you. bastards. it is also quite dirty and has quite a bit of rubbish in it.

But it is my car I love it.

but I miss Oscar (my mini and basically first car, replaced with a Ka wierd coincidence Nikki?) white with a black roof, loads of chrome and red and black fur seats hand made by me, and a speaker so big in the boot that we had to drill holes in the steel parcel shelf otherwise the boot blew open, and You had to put all the shopping on the backseat as the boot was full of speaker lol. It had three black alloy wheels and one gold for some reason and the guy who had it before me switched the front seats with a golf so that the passenger seat had to be all the way back or you could'nt get it into second gear, it also hated John and kept trying to kill him when we went round corners his belt would come undone and his door wold open. wwe always had to go round roundabouts twice, the second time was to bick up the bits of car that had fell off and we had to take a big run up to hills then bounce up and down the whole way up and pray that we made it to the top. I miss Oscar and I will repace him as soon as I have the spare cash to have a second car.

Error

Strata Poster
Forgot to mention the "Jesusmobile", as known as my dad's car:

2278848.jpg

Also in terrible condition due to not knowing of "proper maintenance". He's planning on buying a brand new car at the end of the summer.

And also at the end of the summer, I'll have one of these for myself:
VW%20Beetle.jpg