What's new

What coaster manufacturer would you solely rely on for the rollercoasters in your dream park?

What coaster manufacture would you solely rely on for your dream park?

• Arrow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B&M

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Chance rides

• CCI

• Dynamic Attractions

• Gerstlauer

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Giovanola

• Golden horse

• Gravity group

• GCI

• Intamin

Votes: 27 43.5%
  • Mack

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Maurer

• Pinfari

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Premier

• RMC

• S&S

• SBF

• Schwarzkopf

• Togo

• Vekoma

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Zamperla

• Zierer

• Other

• Total voters

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
I thought there would be some people who's dream park might be smaller quaint family owned parks with a couple of coasters, not colossal intimin mega parks.
I think that's because we're all looking at the manufacturer who can supply absolutely everything in the park, as opposed to who would you get in to build just all the coasters - which would be slightly different question.

On that note I'll have a 'small' side park from S&S with:
4D coaster à la Eejanaika
Launch coaster à la China
Wooden coaster but step it up a gear for the rebirth of that model
Some big loopy thing à la Steel Curtain
Mine train coaster à la Etnaland
Tranan revisited
Family Invert

And no, not a Screaming Squirrel.
And yes, I'll still need the 'disable all breakdowns' button, cos S&S.

Matt N

CF Legend
I think that's because we're all looking at the manufacturer who can supply absolutely everything in the park, as opposed to who would you get in to build just all the coasters - which would be slightly different question.

Tranan revisited
Family Invert

If you’re looking at S&S, you’d also have a fair flat ride selection to choose from, with them manufacturing both a variety of shot’n’drop towers and the great Screamin’ Swing model! There’s also the Frog Hopper model for young kids!

Niles

Giga Poster

Tranan revisited
Family Invert

I probably should have been more specific in my question, in my original post I said you only have one manufacturer for the coasters but I should have said everything else in the park can be whatever you want from anyone.

I will reword it but if people still want to rely on one manufacture for everything they can.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Giovanola fanboy:

- Hypercoaster
- Tilt coaster prototype
- Inverted coaster
- Bobsleigh
- Dueling Family Coaster
- Stand-up Coaster

Obviously not up with the likes of Intamin or Vekoma portfolios, but I'd argue that lineup is worth a detour nonetheless

Furiustobaco

Mega Poster
Okay so i have been thinking.. Mack was a boring pick of mine, because Europa basically is a park full of macks (bar two).
So for something more sensible, then it came to me.. Known for their reliable and smooth coasters, Skyline. Why the hell weren't they an option? I want a park with every skyline model, maybe even clone some of their amazing rides! Honestly Skyline do not get enough love!

Gazza

Giga Poster
I feel like Intamin is the only sensible answer here, they can make pretty much any ride type, and do most of them better than any other manufacturers.

I admire your commitment listing so many manufacturers, looking forward to somebody making a case for SBF or Zamperla 🤔
I'd agree with the above, since they do flats, simulators, dark rides, coasters and water rides too, but if Mack had a marginally wider product range I'd probably pick them for maintenance reasons.

The case for SBF or Zamperla would be if you were a low visitation family park that will never have a big coaster, and if you ever did need a singular big coaster, Zamperla at least have options.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
The case for SBF or Zamperla would be if you were a low visitation family park that will never have a big coaster, and if you ever did need a singular big coaster, Zamperla at least have options.
Isn't Luna Park in New York basically a big Zamperla playground? In addition to the famous Cyclone, they've got six Zamperla coasters with the seventh on the way.