What's new

Warner Bros. Movie World AU | DC Rivals HyperCoaster | Mack

Lofty

CF Legend
Is it really a Stengel Dive, though? Mako's first element isn't, and that's nearly the exact same thing.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
This does look more like an overbank. I've always thought of a Stengel Dive as a straight hill with an overbank at the top, with the exit slightly peeling off into a coner. This is much more like a standard overbank (albeit, with a reasonably shallow entrance and exit).

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
Here's another angle
c72c0f31d3f8879aa48d69af9a7f5fc7

source

spicy

Giga Poster
Looks awesome, great to see Australia getting something of this scale! Love the look of the over banked turn.

Thinking this could be Bizarro themed with this colour scheme and Superman just opposite?

Edward M

Strata Poster
This is looking just incredible!!! Really hope I could find my way to Australia in the near future to get on this. The look of it with all that twisted steel in a small area kind of reminds me of Superman @ SFNE back when it was Bizarro. It looks like it may be even better than that though.

Lofty

CF Legend
That hill will be brilliant, if it rides like Helix's S hills (before and after the Norwegian Loop), it'll be a really fun pop of airtime and some funky laterals!

TMCoasters

Mega Poster
This is look absolutely fantastic so far! If that hill is taken with good speed it should have some great airtime and laterals!