What's new

Vekoma testing something new ? (at their testing facility)

Dar

Hyper Poster
Imagine one of these with forward and backwards track attached to the same tilt section. Could have the direction voted for on the train like that Gerst, or just run one forwards then one backwards.

"Nothing's impossible if you can imagine it" - Professor H. J. Farnsworth

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Being stood out on the end of that platform and slowly feeling it start to move would be a pretty special experience.

Once in a lifetime, you might say...
A moment that would make a person very curious about the shear strength of the bolts holding the railing in place, at least.

Peet

Giga Poster
8x bolt (8 mm / 3/16 inch) and 2x bolt (6 mm 1/4 inch) ;) (I hope 8.8 strength)
I salute you for this knowledge.

However I feel I must point out that metric and imperial bolt sizes are not directly equivalent; an 8mm (M8) bolt is not the same as a 3/16" bolt and an M6 bolt is not the same as a 1/4" bolt, so it will be one or the other (presumably the metric ones, being in Europe, right?).

MrRC

Mega Poster
I salute you for this knowledge.

However I feel I must point out that metric and imperial bolt sizes are not directly equivalent; an 8mm (M8) bolt is not the same as a 3/16" bolt and an M6 bolt is not the same as a 1/4" bolt, so it will be one or the other (presumably the metric ones, being in Europe, right?).
Yes i'm in Europe and i live abt 12 km from Vekoma, thats why i can make these awesome images.
1/4 inch is 6.35 mm
3/8 inch is 9.52 mm

Last edited: