What's new

Vekoma testing something new ? (at their testing facility)

Nice concept. It will be popular. Vekoma is impressing the amusement industry. We have yet to see a hypercoaster from them. It's surprising no one has ordered one yet.
I mean there was nearly a Vekoma Hyper instead of Hyperion (personally, I would have preferred to see the Vekoma built) but the majority chose the Intamin concept instead of the Vekoma one. I think (and hope) that we'll see a Vekoma Hyper by 2030 though.

Efteldingus

Mega Poster
So I'm guessing Circuit Breaker isn't going to be the 'Murica colour scheme we saw in the animations after all? Unless this is either the one going to the middle east (can't imagine them putting a black coaster in the desert) or the fourth unknown one Vekoma sold?

HandsUpPantsDown

Roller Poster
So I'm guessing Circuit Breaker isn't going to be the 'Murica colour scheme we saw in the animations after all? Unless this is either the one going to the middle east (can't imagine them putting a black coaster in the desert) or the fourth unknown one Vekoma sold?
There's still one planned for Energylandia, right?

Efteldingus

Mega Poster
There's still one planned for Energylandia, right?
The tilt module that was used in the testing rig is most likely the one going to Poland. The other pieces of track lined up with the Cliffhanger model on the Vekoma website, which is the model going to Energylandia going off the description of the ride on the signs that were put up at the park. The train that was used during testing also featured Energylandia logos if I'm not mistaken.

MrRC

Mega Poster
The tilt module (used in the testing rig) was supposed to go to COTA. As far as i know.

Last edited: