What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screaming Coasters said:
Andre, male chickens don't have willies...

What do male chickens use then?! :S I don't think I've ever been taught the ways of chicken mating really, you'dve thought that would be a big subject at school..

Anyways, seeing as this talk about chicken cocks seems to be making Error feel inferior, on with the previews:

Entrance.jpg

I see you Xenon!

Jer, nice to see your building an Xcar, wonder how many of them we'll be seeing soon :p
The launch tunnels are wierd though.

^first off man looking good :)

Second the launch tunnel are like that so it makes a strobe like effect as you launch though it. There is another one near the end of the ride.

Andre.. I do hope your making a video of your ride.. if not.. i'll be massively disappointed.. because i've been quietly watching that sexy thing and without NL, I won't be able to view its full glory!

I made a video for Portal

don't get too exicted it's only 19sec long but it shows the ride in action and a somewhat POV.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i7RRyKYe8M[/youtube]

oh and OMG supports! PWOARRR!

portalv2307122319215300wj3.png

SnooSnoo said:
Andre.. I do hope your making a video of your ride.. if not.. i'll be massively disappointed.. because i've been quietly watching that sexy thing and without NL, I won't be able to view its full glory!

Its already in the making my friend ;)

SnooSnoo said:

There's an easy solution. Get NL.

Thorpe Fanatic, I don't know if that was meant to sound sarcastic/nasty or not but it did, stop trying to start arguments or if your not trying to start them, stop being an idiot and nasty to people!

Ever thought that Snoo may not want to get NL?

Error said:
Can we get back on topic, PLEASE?

Can we not be a wannabe mod, PLEASE? [/Arse]

Anyway, Andre, it's looking fab! lil bit worried about the patches of grass between the rockwork and the pathway, it looks a bit blande. You putting shrubs there or anything?

CC said:
Its already in the making my friend

Thats what I like to see. Good man.. :)

TF said:
There's an easy solution. Get NL.

Care to pay for it? Because I don't have the money little lady.

lofty said:
Ever thought that Snoo may not want to get NL?

I wouldn't mind having it. I had it before, but before I could use it, my CPU crashed so I could never really use it to the full potential. Of course.. that wasn't a 'proper' version.. haha

*silent*

Anyways, while I'm getting Snoo NL, I show next project.

Ninja!

Ninja-071224122442000.jpg

Ninja-071224122458001.jpg

And I made a ride in five minutes that's also an X Car. Come to Hotwheelz Hell

HotwheelzHell-071224123000004.jpg

Im sorry to say your supports on Ninja are a bit wtf. They would fall down, look at B&M cobra rolls online and how they are supported, can give good ideas.

Lord Kotowa said:
Im sorry to say your supports on Ninja are a bit wtf. They would fall down, look at B&M cobra rolls online and how they are supported, can give good ideas.

It has 8, and they normally have 7.

If you look closely, you'll see a thick black line behind the 2 half loops. That would be supports. Just a bad angled shot

newtrack071226032403000jy3.jpg

SHOCK! Snoo in NL? What is going on??

:)

This be the first project ill start for NL. Going old school Arrow with this one.. any guesses where I got the inspiration?

Nice. You've come ovre to the dark side!

It's hard to tell what the ride is like, but it looks good. I like how slick the exit to that inverson looks.

SnooSnoo said:
This be the first project ill start for NL. Going old school Arrow with this one.. any guesses where I got the inspiration?

IS IT A UofM COASTER? *shot*

From what I can see, I'm excited

Cannot wait to see the new coaster Snoo :) make sure the heartlining is off XD

Themeing has begun

Well I decided for the theme im going to enclose the ride in a fake Portal test chamber.

portalv2307122612480000lt7.png

portalv2307122613134100qg7.png

thank you to Ploddish for the actual game textures

Status
Not open for further replies.