What's new

Underconstruction Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... No one's helping me, but would there be any way to put the track packager in a download so I would be able to download it?

Xpress said:
You can go even farther, and make some track connector 3Ds. That would impress me .

Geez the ride already expected to take me 4+ months why should I add more time simply to impress you? just tell me should I waste even more time packing my ride with more 3Ds than it needs? I don't even think it needs any honestly.

Xpress said:
You should also take into consideration of making your loop more "Montu shapped"

I've already noted how it was the angle the pictures was taken at that made the loop seem more ovular than tear dropped shaped.

dip**** :) said:
And try to smooth it out.

Why thank you oh majesty lord of smooth tracks how you can tell a smooth track before you even ride it surpasses everyone else non-existant ability how do you do it ;).

Crazycoaster said:
ProjectXenonReconfiguredCrazyCoaste.jpg

I can do that no problem

Crazycoaster said:
Have you checked to make sure that the train doesnt hit that support?

Yes and the clearence is currently enough to hold the track but allow the train to pass

Sorry Loefet for being cranky. I have a tendancy to be impatient! :p

After I type in the description, this is what appears:

trackpackagererrormy5.jpg

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how do you fix it? Help would be very appreciated. Thanks!

I've been working on Dragon Lake recently.
I'm not too sure if I like the layout though (it only has two inversions).

04.jpg

Most of the track, including the first inversion, a zero-g roll.

07.jpg

Exit of the high-speed corner over land, with an overbank pictured behind.

09.jpg

The wingover, the 2nd inversion, is in the background (the space behind it needs filling in with more scenery).

14.jpg

Overview.

I plan to landscape this more, but if it doesn't look like it's worth the effort to anyone, I might abandon this one, not sure.

^I'm not sure about the design. It doesn't seem very B&M like. Most B&M inverts have a large variety of inversions, and not many just 'twisty' bits. Somehow I just don't think it's the most realistic design...

It's nearly all over water, I don't really like that.

Yeah I agree with Hixee, but then again you may not have been going for realism.

^I like the colors for some reason, don't know why!

Anyway, I figured out the error with the track packager was error 53, it's description is:

[quote[File required by the program to run is not found. Program needs to be reinstalled or missing file(s) need to be copied back to the computer.[/quote]

Do you think I should re-install it, or has this happened to anyone before?

^ I have seen people saying that they have problems running it with NL1.7 så that might be the problem.

^Yes, I've heard that too.

^^I would suggest trying to un-install it, then re-installing it, if that doesn't work then I cannot help I don't think.

Pinapple, not too keen on the colours I'm afraid. The seem a bit to garish. Also I think the lift supports are a bit too wide right at the top. And what is that large black hole after the first drop?

Okay, I got it to work! I just pressed the wrong thing when it gave me the two choices! :oops:

Expect Heartbreakers: The Ride to be up today! (At least my day, it only 7:00a.m.!)

Edit: When I try to open packaged tracks, I click open, and the little NL thing appears (the thing that appears everytime you start up NL,) and the windows shows up, but it's all green and it says, "Could not Load Track."

Does anyone know whats wrong? Thanks!

Here is my latest project:
Photon-080117193846000.jpg

It's a simple X-car, with a lauch, and four inversions. I made it too see what the X-car was like, and quite liked the track, so I developed it. I'm 99% complete, i'm just doing final tests. I think i'm going to call it Photon.

[edit: I don't know why there is so much space below]

Hixee said:
[edit: I don't know why there is so much space below]

It's 'cos when your browser resizes the image, it keeps the page the same size it would've done if the image wasn't resized, for some reason.

They are the right size but they need improving as the ride would fall down. Those immelman or whatever that element is, it defo needs re-supporting.

Ok, thanks guys. I'll get onto re-supporting the first inversion soon.

Mmmmmmm. Juicy track, with all the stuffins.

Since the semester is comming to an end(for me) I will quickly have NL back. Be expecting projects soon.......first of which is going to be an X-car.

I have finally made some progress of my Intamin 12 loop recreation, just finished the most boring job, attaching every track-support connection. And I have started to add supports.

Status
Not open for further replies.