What's new

Ugliest Coasters

dj-fireball999

Mega Poster
I don't really think that Pinfari coasters are that ugly at all, I've seen worse. I think their Inverted coasters are quite pretty:
p9108.jpg

p21280.jpg

p6595.jpg

Granted their powered coasters look a little hideous:

p13388.jpg

Their RC70 coasters look fine, almost handsome in my opinion:

p19273.jpg

Their RC50 coasters look fine to me as well!

p16060.jpg

RC48's aren't ugly:

p4810.jpg

Nothing wrong with an RC40 either

p15633.jpg

Queen Bees look great for kiddie coasters!

p3877.jpg

Mini Mega Coasters actually look really fun!

p17187.jpg

FC80s look cool, and big, especially for Pinfari!

p14457.jpg

I personally don't think that TL59s look bad, even with those supports

p6057.jpg

Or ZL42s

p21380.jpg

Other Z coasters looks perfectly fine to me too

p17520.jpg

And I don't have a problem with their kiddie coasters!

p8229.jpg

I personally don't have anything against Pinfari, they offer a fun ride, every time! And I don't care about roughness on a coaster at all, even though I've never found them to be that bad...

Jools

Giga Poster
furie said:
Jools said:
but now my least favourite is Knightmare, it looks run down and personally, I think it should have been put in a pit or something as I don't like the way it sticks up, it needs to be more ground hugging IMO.

Maybe if it was surrounded by a mountain facade that is swooped and dive in and out of like a mine train out of control.

That would be pretty cool ;)

:lol: It would!

YES, I KNOW

zcl, I don't think that the Zamperla flyers look that bad at all. I mean, I liked the setting that Time Warp was in as well, but the actual colours of the coaster and stuff wasn't too bad either.

Maverix

Mega Poster
^Well location is everything with those IMO. Volare looked really awkward in it's location when I was there.

Ollie

CF Legend
Kebab said:
http://www.rcdb.com/ig949.htm?picture=1

What the foot is up with those trains!? :shock:

I think it's long like that so that the kicker wheels (think that's what they're called) can get it round the track easier.

Kebab

Giga Poster
^They look as if they're seperate cars, like Snoo says "RCT3", it looks like some noobs first coaster with single car trains.

It's so bizarre :?