Ugliest Coasters

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Screaming Coasters said:
What is that coaster Ben?
Thats not the Togo thing is it?

It's the new Universal ride isn't it? Hollywood Rip Rocket malarky thingy!

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
Ohhh, theres me for knowing nothing of the ride.
The track doesnt look like a Togo but it confused me as it reminded me of New York's Manhattan Express.

Aerial Glide is pretty damn bad, but I really don't think PMBO is bad at all. It stands out and looks intimidating compared to the other coasters, so that's a plus.

I've always thought Orochi was a bit hideous, because it looks all white. I don't care if it's technically pink, it still looks white to me and thus, it looks terrible.

http://www.rcdb.com/ig1186.htm?picture=8

What is that hideous Vekoma SLC that is painted like, all red called? That one is barf-alicious.

Jools

Giga Poster
I don't think Pepsi is bad at all, but that Ariel Glide is pretty awful.
Flamingo Land's Wild Mouse use to look hideous, now it looks good, but now my least favourite is Knightmare, it looks run down and personally, I think it should have been put in a pit or something as I don't like the way it sticks up, it needs to be more ground hugging IMO.

p20557.jpg

coastermac

Roller Poster
I don't really think a coaster can be 'ugly', 'cos they all look mint in different ways, like that really rusty one (I've never heard of it?) looks amazingly rustic, like it's been there since the 60's.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Jools said:
but now my least favourite is Knightmare, it looks run down and personally, I think it should have been put in a pit or something as I don't like the way it sticks up, it needs to be more ground hugging IMO.

Maybe if it was surrounded by a mountain facade that is swooped and dive in and out of like a mine train out of control.

That would be pretty cool ;)

Mackem Lad

Mega Poster
Knightmare wouldn't look too bad if it didn't have all those "back" supports.

PMBO looks fantastic IMO, particularly at night.

As for that Hollywood ride, well it's fair to say it ain't the nicest looking coaster in the world. :lol: