What's new

Thoughts on Saw

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Hopefully i will get my ride on it tomorrow, and you will hear my opinions tomorrow evening and on the May episode of The New Black lol (I think that is when Myk is releasing that ep, but I am going to try and convince him to release it early due to saw being sooo up the creek!)

A

Anonymous

i going on thursday! i cant wait i was watching it the whole way through science because you can see it from the science tower...i cant wait!

A

Anonymous

tks said:
lets give it to some 16 year old to operate whilst we sit back in our Ivory Tower and let Guest Services take a flurry of complaints and some very angry people.

you have to be 18 to operate rides. :--D :--D :--D

A

Anonymous

i am rellay not liking the people on stilts and that the pirate people....i dont know why though they just freak me out! :(

Ollie

CF Legend
^Oh yeah. There were live actors outside the ridr chasing people around. I found it pretty amusing. :lol:

A

Anonymous

Ollie said:
^Oh yeah. There were live actors outside the ridr chasing people around. I found it pretty amusing. :lol:

I thought the actors were pretty good too, nice to see some skilled entertainers too like the guys on stilts; even though i didn't see any on the inside on my walk in through the entrance and out of the fast track queue. :roll:

I thought the woman cutting the metal plates on her body with a circular saw was a bit strange though, and she appeared to be enjoying it a bit too much. :lol:

Nic

Strata Poster
at the risk of winning the wannabe mod award... Willzy, if you want to avoid a backlash from people on these forums, please don't make multiple posts next to eachother. Try to keep it all in the same one. If you think of something you want to add, you can always go back and edit your initial post - just click the edit button in the top right of your post when you read it back. (EDIT: just realised - is it possible for people with under 20 posts to make edits? If not... I apologise, and will shut up now!)

To keep this OT... There were no actors in the queue yesterday. I can see why not, because the park was so quiet, but its just not the same without. I realise its very expensive, so can see why they haven't... but they maybe could've had some kind of animatronic in there instead?

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Its a shame there only going to be there for busy periods :(

It made such a great atmosphere around the ride and loosing them will probally kill the experince IMO.

Slayed

Hyper Poster
Vadge said:
There were no actors in the queue yesterday. I can see why not, because the park was so quiet, but its just not the same without. I realise its very expensive, so can see why they haven't... but they maybe could've had some kind of animatronic in there instead?
Did they not even put a dummy in there? :( That's disappointing.

Ollie

CF Legend
Those who saw the advert for Saw: The Ride in the cinema....

Was this it?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN1ZwTlV3eE&eurl=http://www.reallyrollercoaster.co.uk/[/youtube]

Ben

CF Legend
I quite liked it!

It worked flawlessly today apart from a maybe ten minute break? And a 5 minute queue meant we rode it 12 times <3

I'll try to avoid spoilers, but, the queue was a bit disappointing, the theming inside was a bit too, but the inside drop is COOL, a real highlight of the ride. The rest of the ride is very violent, especially for a new coaster! It rides like it has square transitions... kind of like how I said it would in the construction topic, ironically enough! A bit headachey, a bit SMACKBANG, but, overall, slightly more entertaining than I thought it would be.

Ollie

CF Legend
****s sake. I'm really pissed off now. Not only has the ride been closed the days I've gone and open the days I've not gone they've gone and made the ride worse when I could off been on it loads of times before they've ****ing trimmed it.

*Hyperventilates*

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
^^ And it does ruin it, HEAVILY!

They need to remove that trim and add it into the empty housing I noticed on the final block! The MCBR now ruins the ride.

Ben

CF Legend
I dunno, I'm not sure I could have coped with that dive loop being any more whippy and I certainly wouldn't have wanted any more shoulder pain!