What's new

Thorpe Park |"The Swarm"| B&M Wing Coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

Strata Poster
I think instead of getting rid of Rumba Rapids, they should give it a revamp. Every park needs a rapids ride. I would get new boats, with seats in pairs (take Popeye and Bluto's for example), theme the boats and the river itself. Make it choppier and think of new ways to get the public drenched, and I mean Tidal Wave drenched! Unless they are planning a revamp, they should just demolish it.

Anyway back to The Swarm... oh wait nothings happening -_-

AJ

Giga Poster
^ If nothing's happening, don't post exactly that. Just don't post.

Re: Raptors restraints, I found them awful and painful. My collarbone was in PAIN constantly. <//3

Also, surprised no one's posted this.... Marketing <3

The nation’s capital was brought to a standstill yesterday, when menacing shadow-like silhouettes invaded the city, captivating crowds at key London landmarks.

The swarming masses descended upon London’s Oxford Circus, London’s tube stations, and London’s Westminster bridge, as passers by looked on in shock! It’s all to celebrate the launch of Europe’s tallest winged rollercoaster THE SWARM coming in Spring 2012 that will take you on a death defying flight through apocalyptic devastation including an awesome 127 ft inverted drop.
swarm-shadows-12.jpg

swarm-shadows-13.jpg

swarm-shadows-2.jpg

swarm-shadows-8.jpg

FaceYourNemesis

Hyper Poster
tks said:
AJ said:
Re: Raptors restraints, I found them awful and painful. My collarbone was in PAIN constantly. <//3

No that's just the anorexia hurting you.

Poor taste! :roll:

The rubber pads on the restraints are supposed to mould to your shape, yet they also caused me some discomfort. It was especially noticeable on the back seats, actually.

MrCobyChan

Roller Poster
Well if the restraints do hurt, people are going to complain, especially at Thorpe. but you never know, they could be comfy, but only because Raptor was a prototype.

rich210uk

Mega Poster
They did get tight on Raptor! Started off fine but got tighter and tighter as you went round. I hope they have a re-think, it turns a big smooth B&M uncomfortable.

Mark

Strata Poster
rich210uk said:
They did get tight on Raptor! Started off fine but got tighter and tighter as you went round. I hope they have a re-think, it turns a big smooth B&M uncomfortable.

Really? I honestly don't remember them being like that. I found them fine. Still, I know that I have a problem with X-Car restraints getting tighter when others dont so I don't dispute it. I hope that its not a problem.

rich210uk

Mega Poster
That does look good, looking forward to seeing it finished! Just planning which day to book off work and go next year! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.