What's new

Thorpe Park |"The Swarm"| B&M Wing Coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
Aslong as they don't use scaffolding as part of the theming then I'm all for this!
As I HATE the use of it on 13!

AJ

Giga Poster
Mit deLuxe said:
Aslong as they don't use scaffolding as part of the theming then I'm all for this!
As I HATE the use of it on 13!

It's already been decided that quite a large amount of the station will be scaffold, and the supports will be themed to scaffold.

Saves time and money.

AJ

Giga Poster
Then maybe you should just take your overweight self, and leave. Thanks.

[If that continues in this topic, there's a ban for both of you. I'm really fed up with petty point scoring and some members ridiculing others. - Ian]

Markeyed

Roller Poster
The apocalyptic theming could be based on 2012 but in 2013 what could they theme about?

What would be cool would be a zombie theme as a zombie a apocalypse could always happen...

Then again i have been reading too many zombie survivial books.... Just a thought ha

Ollie

CF Legend
Just an idea but with topics like this about new rides is it possible to keep updating the first post with the latest news/pics etc as sometimes it's hard to find stuff under the masses of bickering and spam.
Not in this topic at the moment but when construction begins and you get about 10 pages a day it's sometimes hard to find the latest updates.

Lofty

CF Legend
I, for one, like the scaffolding theming. I think it works perfect on rides themed like Th13teen. I mean, why not, the towers are being worked on it's perfect.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Ollie said:
Just an idea but with topics like this about new rides is it possible to keep updating the first post with the latest news/pics etc as sometimes it's hard to find stuff under the masses of bickering and spam.
Not in this topic at the moment but when construction begins and you get about 10 pages a day it's sometimes hard to find the latest updates.
+1

Because, the spam is lots of fun, but some people just want to catch up quickly.

Maybe someone could be allocated a job to look after the construction topics in this way?

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Joey said:
Maybe someone could be allocated a job to look after the construction topics in this way?
Do you want to do it? I can give you powers to edit.

Ollie

CF Legend
Just on each ride that's being built have a clear summary about the ride and what's been confirmed and then have the latest news and pictures so you can just check the first post of the topic for updates instead of going through about 30 pictures of off-topicness just to find a picture or a quote from a news story.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
I think thats a good idea actually. I like speculation, but I agree that when you just wanna see how far it's progressing, it's hard to find.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
I just think that the editors she be more on the ball and post it in a construction archive on the main CF page. Makes much more sense than filtering the forums.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Now the entire thing is full of spam about looking after the construction topics :roll:

I'll work in a solution into NuCf for this. It'll probably be a construction section linked to the news articles, which in turn links two way to the construction topic. It's a pretty easy thing to sort out once we're in a "live" situation. It doesn't help at the moment, but soon... So soon...

Martyn B

CF Legend
Instead of editing the first post, wouldn't it be better if the title was to be edited outlining the page number of the last update?

Inverse

Hyper Poster
Ollie said:
Just on each ride that's being built have a clear summary about the ride and what's been confirmed and then have the latest news and pictures so you can just check the first post of the topic for updates instead of going through about 30 pictures of off-topicness just to find a picture or a quote from a news story.

What you're looking for Ollie is a news website. This is a forum, by it's very nature it should be chronologically linear and opinionated.

Status
Not open for further replies.