What's new

Thorpe Park |"The Swarm"| B&M Wing Coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I reckon Sue was more on track with the LC12 thing...

Personally I reckon the L probably denotes the fact that Island C was once a Lake lol...

I was listening to the Hex music earlier and I just hope that this has an original score rather then some radio station...

Sitting on the left going into the first drop you'll be dipping down and right, and on the right going up and left?

Wonder which will be cooler?

^ Well if you're on the left, then you get the large flip outwards through the zero-g, which with these trains, should be freakin awsome.

I just had a thought the first inline at 126ft makes it one of the world's highest inversions and 1ft higher than Dragon Khans vertical loop which would make it the tallest inversion in Europe..?

If that is true, it would surprise me if TP's marketing team didn't pick up on that considering the usual rubbish they talk to get some publicity :lol:

^ Yeah, I guess so. The only other inversion I can think of that big is JO's loop, but thats 124ft.

Edit: Obviouslt not :p

Dominator's loop is 135ft tall. But Abismo is technically taller by it's post lift inline twist.

To be honest, I think that "LC" stands for "Large Coaster". I just keep looking at the plans and really hoping it does actually get built. Also, just a thought, what if it doesn't actually get planning permission (although very unlikely), this is in Under Construction now? I know it can be moved pretty easily but this was a bit hasty lol!

I vaguely remember some joke about chavs and 'oops from a live.

But if you're going to do a one-liner post people, make it funny. Please.

nadroJ said:
Dave said:
Omgz it's called Looping Coaster, got fifty 'oops!

Hahaha <3

Mark, it's an old Erol quote. Very old. Still hilarious though <333

Oooooooo so Dave is ragging someone elses one liner. Again. :p

tks said:
I vaguely remember some joke about chavs and 'oops from a live.

But if you're going to do a one-liner post people, make it funny. Please.

Amen to that, it is wishful thinking though.

Whilst on the subject of name, I wonder if TP will let the public choose the name of this one? Any suggestions?

Mark said:
nadroJ said:
Dave said:
Omgz it's called Looping Coaster, got fifty 'oops!

Hahaha <3

Mark, it's an old Erol quote. Very old. Still hilarious though <333

Oooooooo so Dave is ragging someone elses joke. Again. :p

It was too tempting ;) I bumped into Erol earlier today and he was about to go use his Turkish charm on a girl (double entandre that)

I was thinking this, I bet it's going to get called something cheesy like Apocalypse or something related. As long as it's not 2012: The Ride I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.