Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Stealing the TPM site for pics...

http://lc12.co.uk/lc12-plans-released.php

LC12-Elevation-NorthEastSouthEast.png

LC12-Island-Birds-Eye.png

LC12-Food-Sales-Unit.png

LC12-Station.png

ANNNNNNNND quite frankly the most important addition...

LC12-Toilets.png

THAT'S RIGHT! NEW TOILETS!!!!!!!11

marc

CF Legend
The only reason I saide these might spin is due to people 5 pages ago saying it would be a worlds first :)

The more I look the more I like.

Looks short but it actually looks really good and different! Certainly will be a good addition to the park and I can't wait to ride it! Theming looks great as well.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
The plans look incredible!

The layout looks short, but looks like what it does do, it'll do well. I love the first drop, that will be a fantastic sensation.

The themeing looks pretty good, I won't get my hopes up for that part, but either way, it'll be a good solid coaster for Thorpe.

Inverse

Hyper Poster
It's not too short and it seems like it'll pack a punch, 4 inversions and some tight corners. Great! Theming looks good and new food outlets and toilets are a good addition.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
A little short, but not too short, I mean it packs a good 4 inversions in there, the zero-g looks immense.

Impressed with the theming too, I love the whole idea of a ruined church for the station, and the entrance looks like a graveyard entrance, fitting perfectly with an "apocalypse" theme. Britain loves it's doom and gloom themes don't it? All in all, I'm BLOODY EXCITED!

Inverse

Hyper Poster
Also just noticed that the ride will pass under the Aeroplane wing just after the drop. That'll be great!

bob_3_

Giga Poster
I've just realised too, I think this will be aeroplane themed, seeing as it's a "wing" rider..?

Am I being slow with this =/. I can see the trains getting themed like a plane.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
marc said:
The only reason I saide these might spin is due to people 5 pages ago saying it would be a worlds first :)

The more I look the more I like.

I think that it's still not confirmed in any way that it IS the wing walker style trains. As you say Marc, they're not "unique", so the floor is still open really I guess?

I think the coaster looks excellent though, and it's great news having something of this scale opening again in the UK. Good stuff, whatever it turns out to be.

marc

CF Legend
The theming does look great at the moment in pictures but in the back of my mind I am thinking of 13 and Saw (before it was Saw), so I am going to reserve judgement until that is done.

Overall I am really happy they have gone for this, I just hope July goes well and we dont come back from Italy thinking oh no lol :) Tbh its B&M you know you are getting a solid well thought out coaster.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Ben said:
^The plans refer to it as a "Wing Coaster" though, suggesting the... well, Wing Coaster :p

Ahhhh, didn't read that, I'm on the netbook and screen is tiny and I have no mouse :(

So unique to Thorpe Park then :lol:

bob_3_

Giga Poster
^ Th13teen and Saw actually followed the plans really well. It was Stealth that had to be toned down.

I have faith that we'll see most the things in this plan.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Also, we need to sit in Merlin land now. 13 was exactly as it was planned, as is Gardaland's B&M. So, I have a lot of faith it will be as it is on the plans.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
I really don't feel like Stealth was toned down, just that Xcelerator was used as a placeholder...

I was on about the theming. When the plans were released the queue had a TTD style grandstand to watch the ride, and the queue entrance was dow in the sunkurn gardens, there was a few other theming features that never made it into reality. The layout was confirmed by this point.

marc

CF Legend
Yeah you are right 13 was as planned :)

When I said about Saw I meant the original theme when it was some sort of Mill.

They tend to theme external areas well, just fall short on the actual inside of ride part. But yeah that is compairing them to Disney and Universal lol :)

Stealth was not Merlin though so we should not really count on that one.

If they stick to this it will look great, does not really fit into much else but maybe other things can get a new theme or maybe new things will follow.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
It's similar to Calamity Cove, as in, everything is destroyed. And seeing as it's close I think this new area will blend i nicely.

marc

CF Legend
I thought it was a bit to far away for that but looking again they could pull that one off so yeah it will fit. When I 1st looked it looked like it was near Stealth but it is not really. I only saw the pictures from the planes with red ink.

spicy

Giga Poster
Oh yes!

I have a feeling this is the coaster that we have been waiting for in the UK for some time now!

Looking forward to following construction, the enthusiast in me has been revitalised :lol:

Also that Zero-G just looks amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.