What's new

Thorpe Park |"The Swarm"| B&M Wing Coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

CF Legend
Re: LC12 - B&M 'Wing-Rider', Thorpe Park 2012

MrCobyChan said:
MY GREATEST MISTAKE TO ALL VIEWERS OF THIS TOPIC: NO TRACK HAD BEEN DELIVERED TO THE PARK THE ONLY THINGS THERE ARE DIGGERS FOOTERS AND A HUGE DRILL
SORRY FOR GETTING YOUR HOPES UP, MY SINCERE APOLOGIES

Fantastic, now go and buy a new keyboard.

Martyn B

CF Legend

Already, even without track on site, this has become the worst topic in world wide forum history. At the most, there is probably about 3 or pages of worthy discussion, and 60 pages of guff.

Just delete it and start again, and ban newbies from joining just to spam it up.

Nic

Strata Poster

^you know what, I think this is actually still better than the Saw one.

spicy

Giga Poster
LC12 - B&M 'Wing-Rider', Thorpe Park 2012

Or the Stealth one were there was about 40 pages discussing whether the airtime hill will actually have any airtime.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team

I still think the Maverick takes the cake with its 3 years of constant CF discussion. :razz:

the king

Mega Poster

I read on another forum that the area, where the bridge is, well where people can take pics from the base of depth charge has been fenced off. Also that the footers were in rows on a plain area, the person didn't mention where, on the island, but said that the footers were massive, as they should be. No pics unfortunalty.

Ethan

Strata Poster

Hmmm... interesting.
I guess Thorpe Park are trying to keep the coaster mostly secret. What forum was it?

ry1996

Mega Poster

Those footers are BIG, Looks as though the time is right and they are about to Start putting in footers

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster

ry1996 said:
Those footers are BIG, Looks as though the time is right and they are about to Start putting in footers

OR....They're the urinals for the new toilet block.

Dave

CF Legend

OR just the station, since that's a massive section of the ride.

the king

Mega Poster

If the name is war, I would be happy with that. But the story, what would be. Only a few days left.

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster

The name has to be war. That logo is to awesome and it appears they have spent alot of time on it. Shame I don't really like the name but it will certainly grow on me. Looking at the trailer I now think it may have something to do with zombies...like 28 days later style.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

I think the name "War" is quite interesting, but the logo looks like something copied from a Call Of Duty/Gears of War box. I like it though.

the king

Mega Poster

I'm not sure if it's just me. But half way between the video, you see a red screen, with black dim parts on it. When you pause it on that, you see 2 yellow dot things. If you look closely, it looks like one of the zombies from the call of duty zombies mode, due to the head shape and the yllow dots being in the place of where the eyes would be. Maybe could be something to do with zombies.

tomahawk

Strata Poster

Unless it's a wild mouse "Zombieland" themed ride, don't bring in Zombies! I want a shooter with shotguns on the wild mouse, not a wing rider themed to Zombies in daylight. /endrant/

Jools

Giga Poster

I don't like "War" as a name, something tells me the date (1st August) is when the name will be released, can you imagine if it is going to be called "War" though, I can imagine it now; "Shall we go on War or shall we go on Saw, War? or Saw? Warsaw?" It amuses me greatly. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.