What's new

Thorpe Park |"The Swarm"| B&M Wing Coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drawin

Roller Poster
Oh, that's my video. ^^ Yes, it is on tv. I was watching VIVA for music and saw it come up, so I decided to record it. :D

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
Apparently the adverts are on all of the UKTV channels, but have not yet appeared on any terrestrial channels. (ITV, Channel 4, Five)

nadroJ

CF Legend
^Lol. It's the official opening day of the park itself AND The Swarm, it's GOING to be busy, school day or not.

Coasterfreck

Mega Poster
nadroJ said:
^Lol. It's the official opening day of the park itself AND The Swarm, it's GOING to be busy, school day or not.
Well, I have never been to an official open day. So my reply was more of a guess.

iblamefish

Roller Poster
It'll be packed - and worse, packed with people who want to ride coasters. Literally everyone will be in a queue for something, so queue times will be phenomenal. Bad times!

I'll be heading there on the tuesday before the easter holidays, I reckon that's the best bet. Based on nothing except it feels about right.

Colossus

Giga Poster
Yeah it will be completely rammed, there, kids don`t go to school down there anyway, there`s always loads of kinds at Thorpe even if it is a school day. But yeah regardless of that, like Jordan said, its opening day of the park with this years premier new attraction in this country, its going to be busy.

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
And, with that... now that The Swarm is opening in a few hours and everything...

Can't wait 'til 2015 now. New roller coaster at Thorpe, you see. ;)

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
I celebrated the opening of The Swarm at school today by cheering loudly in class at 10:00. Probably looked like an absolute twat, but couldn't let the event pass without celebration! :)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Ah, and now I can unsticky this topic :)

It's brilliant. Best theme I've seen on a UK coaster for ages. It rides really well and it's great fun. Lovely little blps of g-force and every seat offers a different ride experience.

Merlin done well.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Now counting the days until some newbie makes a topic telling us there's a new coaster at Thorpe and it's awesome and all that.

If we're lucky, this year we might get a guy who knows punctuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.