What's new

Thorpe Park | Hyperia | Mack Hyper Coaster | 2024

Niles

Giga Poster
The main drop structure continues to rise with more track going in and its beginning to twist.
hyperia6thfeb2024-01.jpg
hyperia6thfeb2024-02.jpg
hyperia6thfeb2024-08.jpg
hyperia6thfeb2024-15.jpg

The station is having more theming added and ground has been dug to make a little pond.
hyperia6thfeb2024-21.jpg
hyperia6thfeb2024-22.jpg
hyperia6thfeb2024-27.jpg

A little gate has been added.
hyperia6thfeb2024-17.jpg

While more track goes to the site sadly no track for the lift as of yet.
hyperia6thfeb2024-28.jpg

Source with more pictures:

catsounds

Mega Poster
Is this possibly one of the most complex support builds in a long time? I mean the amount of supports in the lift/drop/stall/Immelmann thing is insane :p Even building it piece by piece as a miniature I wouldn't know where to start, let alone with the muddy floor they're working with and trying to fit cranes between it all lol

spicy

Giga Poster

Could be me but I find these new videos extremely cringey.

Just not a fan of this form of marketing, I want to feel excited to go to this place, not feel sorry for them.

Maybe i’m just getting old and i’m not Thorpe Parks target demographic anymore.

FogZog

Mega Poster

Just not a fan of this form of marketing, I want to feel excited to go to this place, not feel sorry for them.

Yeah its cringey af: coming from a millenial.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster

Not as bad as this one.

Imagine actually buying the missus tickets to Thorpe Park as her Valentines gift. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Tempted to buy them for Cara, just to see what her reaction is... (Anybody have a spare sofa?)

JoshC.

Strata Poster

The "We're X, of course we..." style videos are a trend on tiktok. Don't see any harm in them being made, although maybe having them posted on platforms other than tiktok creates the cringe due to the lack of context.

Not my style by any means, but it'll find an audience and vibe when them.

Not as bad as this one.

Imagine actually buying the missus tickets to Thorpe Park as her Valentines gift. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Tempted to buy them for Cara, just to see what her reaction is... (Anybody have a spare sofa?)
I'd bloody love it!

Will

Strata Poster
This is the second 'I used to work at....' whinge I've had today and I do apologise - I can see how this sort of thing comes about; the 'employee engagement' lady at Alton was very nice and tried hard in what was ultimately a fruitless task.

You're dead right about the video though - I can't stand to watch things like that.